the Rift

Rancor. {Open}

Murder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Phantasmagorias flashed through Murder’s dreamscape, portraits of his youth and snapshots of the several years he’d spent on this earth composed into a solitary almost horrific set of images. His muscles trembled, his lobes fell to his crania and unconsciously he began to slice at the soil with his right fore piston. Murder hadn’t even identified the femme arriving in the opening of the hollow, nor did he hear the lissome dragon slink over the crevice parapets towards his slumbering form. It wasn’t until his reveries took a nasty turn that Murder awoke. A scream pierced his ears as depictions of his crows taking flight out of dread occupied his vision and hastily he grasped it was not a scream but their earsplitting caws of trepidation.

"Good evening...”. The brute’s sanguine lanterns shot open when his skull was tossed upwards in astonishment as he, for the first time, developed a sentience of the vixen’s existence. His bloody chasms glanced from the mare to her dragon and back again as he tried to comprehend how they’d succeeded in sneaking past his sentinels. The alabaster avian lizard was too close for comfort which resulted in Murder’s hurried side step as he scowled at the scaled fiend with suspicion before setting his sights back on the monochrome mare. He didn’t respond to her salutation and instead moved a few paces forward to shove past her and hunt for his plumed brethren. Why didn’t they wake me? Murder deliberated as his lanterns dissected every branch in the vicinity with meticulous care, searching for any sign of his crows but he found zero. Not a one. Nothing.

A wrath began to consume Murder’s whole physique, percolating through his veins like venom. His judgments became cloudy as he strained to determine a motive for their absence. Never in his twelve years of life had they deserted him, and he sought answers…now. His hindquarters were in the direction of the female and methodically he craned his dome to glance over his shoulder at her, a sneer contorting his jowls as he scrutinized her.

“What have you done with them?”

His manner was refined and almost composed save the slight quiver in his tone towards the end. It was commanding all his self-control not to lash out and eradicate her right here and now. Murder rotated to face the harlot and elevated his cranium to watch her with livid voids. She would inform him of what she had done with his winged cronies or she would pay, and the price was not cheap. One ear was twisted in the area the dragon occupied, keeping track of its activities for Murder was no fool and an ophidian such as this specimen could do considerable damage. When he didn’t receive a prompt retort from the shrew Murder chuckled unnervingly to himself and shook his head.

“Perchance you didn’t understand me so I’ll charitably reiterate…”

His voice assumed a hint of amusement as he uttered these words and the grin widened on his maw for but a second before vanishing entirely. The fire in his lanterns reaching its peak.

“WHAT HAVE YOU DONE WITH MY CROWS YOU IMPRUDENT BITCH!?”

His intonation boomed causing a considerable quantity of stones to dislodge themselves from the walls and plummet to the ground. Oxygen expelled from his nares causing steam to obscure his facade and his leonine tail flicked impatiently at his haunches. Murder’s muscles had tensed, his posture became defensive and his concentration was fixed on attaining all the information he could out of this wench. He would get his comrades back no matter how many copious amounts of blood had to be spilled in the process.

{ ooc: So I figured you could just post the RE in the ooc post you have above this one and we could continue. You were right, it actually did give me a bit of inspiration haha. Sorry about ignoring your character Svetlana but you didn't edit your post and I wanted to keep things moving. }

Messages In This Thread
Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-22-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Svetlana - 10-24-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-24-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-25-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Svetlana - 10-25-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by God of the Spark - 10-25-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-25-2012, 05:12 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-26-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-27-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Valentine - 10-29-2012, 02:21 PM