the Rift

Rancor. {Open}

Svetlana Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
I shift uncomfortably, truly unable to focus. I cannot... no... I must. Listen, Svetlana. Listen. I force myself to breathe deeply. Yet the blue stallion begins to screech and snarl, snapping at shadows as a white unicorn approaches. A small dragon floats along with her. Such a scoundrel should not be allowed into any herd... no matter what warrior he may be. Perhaps... I am drifting away, my dark legs are walking. Tempting as he may be... I ignore his blasphemous snarls, pitying the white unicorn who he snaps at. A stallion who cannot control his temper is not worth it. Not worth it. No. Approach. I force my muscles to move, hoping my approaching this frustrated animal would not endanger the Triumvirate's delicate positions- Ricochet, was, after all, in charge of the horses.

I examine the stallion closer. He is a handsome enough beast, a rich blue with feet cloven like a goat's- a tasseled dark tail and a wild curling mane. One eye red, one eye electric blue. He is an interesting sight. I hope, however, he can control his temper. Such vile language! But we need new warriors. Perhaps he will do. I flit ever closer, taking note of the sudden disappearance of black ravens in the trees. Does a god linger in us? For a moment, I try to find the right words to appeal to this barbed-tongued blue horses. The white unicorn has spoken gentle greetings, but I seek something stronger, more proud and displaying strength and diplomacy in one.

"Unicorn, control yourself. You speak most unkindly towards. Your... crows may have disappeared by other forces at work," Black wings expand, gleaming with a faint purple-blue hue. I snort, gray nostrils flaring as I expose myself to the two-colored eyes of the blue roan. I doubt, unless the mare is an illusionist, that she would have the power to suck away the ravens from the trees, have them disappear without a trace.

Messages In This Thread
Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-22-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Svetlana - 10-24-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-24-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-25-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Svetlana - 10-25-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by God of the Spark - 10-25-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-25-2012, 05:12 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-26-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-27-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Valentine - 10-29-2012, 02:21 PM