Ophelia the Amaranthine Posts: 701
Outcast atk: 6.5 | def: 10.5 | dam: 7
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.0 hh :: 6 Years HP: 77 | Buff: BULK
Tinek :: Royal Silver Dragon :: Frost Breath & Shock Breath Tamme

OPHELIA                

Light lives in the darkness beauty lives in pain
In destruction we may lose ourselves

But still I will remain

Well that was rude. Tinek had spied something in the darkness of the cave, an occurrence that his mind was too young to understand or be able to explain. Instead, he shoved the picture into her mind, but she was too preoccupied to pay much attention; the blue brute had shoved past her and out into the snow, and she laid her ears to the side in irritation. Ophelia was not a demanding creature, but a response to her greeting would have been preferable. The silver dragon was too upset with mulling over what he thought he saw to give much of a care about the stallion or his bonded's current irritation, and he flew to the far wall, clawing at the rock as if it would move at his touch. No response.

The delicately build mare turned her refined head over her shoulder, crimson eye staring out at him like a violent storm on a white sea. He sneered at her, and she narrowed her gaze in response, not at all impressed with his lack of manners and attitude. However, her heart was still kind; he was obviously distressed by something, and who better to blame than the creature who was standing next you you while you were sleeping? As she rehearsed that thought in her head, she realized just how odd and strange her actions had been, and her expression flattened with a soft grunt.

Done with whom? She furrowed her brows, innocent curiosity working through her crystalline irises, and Tinek, frustrated at being ignored, shoved the memory into her head harder, making her pay attention. The mare's eyes grew suddenly distant and ancient, then, white lashes fell to white cheeks as she observed the past in the perfection of her mind. How strange. The crows had seemed frozen and then simply... disappeared. Ophelia made sure to review that memory of Tinek's again, but she could not help but wonder if the gods were involved. After questing for the God of the Sun, she realized how often they gathered items and information from the mortals, usually for their own twisted familial problems.

When he screamed at her, muscles tense, her tulip ears flattened against her neck, and she lifted her swan-like arch in defense. Ophelia was a creature whose mind was so full of the past, that instincts had never properly developed. Even as a foal when she had been kidnapped by a wicked, foul witch of a mare and threatened with death, she had remained disturbingly impassive. Her mind was created for much different things than survival, but Tinek, however, was still a creature of the wild. In her defense, the silver creature swooped forward and landed between the mare's ears, opening his jaws. White, freezing energy poured from between his fangs in warning, and his young, juvenile body still managed to fit upon her brow, claws wrapped around her ivory horn.

The crows. She had heard the creatures upon her initial walk in the forest when she happened upon his tracks, and Tinek had distinctly watched them melt into the rock. With furrowed brows, she turned her neck the other direction toward the back of the cave, and her keen, two toned irises observed the back wall with interest. "Tinek has shared with me that your crows disappeared," she murmured, her delicate voice soft with curiosity. The pale and crimson wraith turned her back to him and walked to the rocky ledge, lifting her delicate jaws to see the signs of the crow's presence. A few droppings, feathers and clawmarks marked their brief respite in this place.

"They were sitting here, and then they ceased to move. Darkness appeared and they seemingly melted in the wall." Ophelia frowned. "Only the gods would have done such a thing..." she mused aloud, though more to herself than him. She turned then, her odd gaze leveling on the stallion. "Are you quite finished blaming me? Can we get on with finding your crows then?" she asked, eager to come to the bottom of this mystery.

BG | dragon | horse

[OOC: I went ahead and posted the god for professionalism and reality in the post :) Just so that everything would be clear. And I am very glad that this jumped your muse! ]

Undertow has come to take me. Guided by the blazing sun. Look at everything around us. Look at everything we've done.
Please. Anyone. I don't think I can save myself. I'm drowning.

Please tag me in every response!

Messages In This Thread
Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-22-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Svetlana - 10-24-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-24-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-25-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Svetlana - 10-25-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by God of the Spark - 10-25-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-25-2012, 05:12 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-26-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-27-2012, 12:14 AM