the Rift

Rancor. {Open}

Murder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Murder was beside himself with anguish and rage. With the abduction of his crows it seemed his rationality was snatched as well. Typically a composed and inconspicuous demon it was as if in meager moments his entire disposition had transformed to that of a rampaging prick. But truthfully he just felt vulnerable, and that was very contrasting to Murder’s customary character. What these three equines and solitary impish deity were witnessing was a fully mature stallion acting comparably to a youngster that just misplaced their security blanket, and it appears to be a genuine mess. Murder’s heart rate was rapid, such as if his vital organ were about to burst, as he regarded the mare with distain. However his fixation on the femme was disturbed when his lobes gathered evidence of a fresh mortal intruding upon the scene. The resplendent granite hued wretch made her way towards them as Murder revolved his skull in her direction as she loomed nearer. The impression of confidence she emanated lurched Murder’s stomach into revulsion before she even spoke. "Unicorn, control yourself. You speak most unkindly towards. Your... crows may have disappeared by other forces at work." His auricles positioned themselves flush against his dome to indicate his aggravated state. His crania lowered faintly in hostility.

Who the hell does she consider herself to be? Murder pondered as he beheld her. He could articulate she assumed herself beautiful, and feasibly she was, but that was null and void to him. To him she was just another supremacy yearning organism and her encasement of loveliness was nothing but lies. She was a seraph and he desired naught more than to annihilate her wings.

“Ignorant swine. Enlightening me on how to behave? Be gone or I shall feed you to the devil myself.”

Murder hissed these lyrics varnishing them with such hatred they were nearly toxic. His cranium was dropped a hint further as he scowled at the infantile shrew before raising it back to full elevation and turning once more to the pale vixen. Unexpectedly however Murder was not only met with the harlot’s features but a new addition in the form of her milky gaping serpentine companion and it triggered him to retract his crown in surprise. Once he composed himself a guttural snarl formed in his larynx intended for the fledgling dragon and he took a stride backwards.

Exhaling rather crudely as he observed the adolescent critter embracing its master’s horn Murder felt an ache in his chest for his own absent comrades but he negated to let it show. "Tinek has shared with me that your crows disappeared.” The tranquility in her tenor startled Murder, for he wasn’t remotely benevolent to her and he anticipated her reaction to be quite different. Abruptly the mare spun and directed towards where he had just been dozing, analyzing the niches of the hollow with her two-hued voids. "Only the gods would have done such a thing..." Murder heard her whisper and his ears arose with inquisitiveness. The Gods? With this thought he sniggered to himself, shook his head and let his muscles ease somewhat. Those bastards.

Murder watched the wench turn to face him for a second time and heard the delicacy of her voice penetrate the atmosphere yet again. "Are you quite finished blaming me? Can we get on with finding your crows then? This femme intrigued him, she had a veracity to her that was modest and unusual but commanding in its own right. The grin he had worn formerly resumed on his maw but this time there was a tad more authenticity behind it. Before he could retort however yet another brute crossed the threshold and reverted Murder back to his defensive posture as his orbs gauged the feminine looking steed. It was beginning to appear to Murder as if you couldn’t have a psychological breakdown without the whole of Helovia attending. Gazing from the ivory bloke to the alabaster countess he noted how peculiarly related they looked and contemplated to himself if they were in actuality kin.

“You’d do well to mind your private matters stallion. This does not concern you, so I’d kindly request that you mosey along with that other mare over there. I have a necessity for this one.”

Murder’s sights wandered back to the dragon keeper as he uttered the last sentence. His words were not cruel this time, or they were not intended to be, but candor was one of Murder’s qualities and he wasn’t an individual to tip toe around feelings. It was true; he needed the pearlescent witch to recover what was taken from him and he had no tolerance for having his time squandered by equines that couldn’t aid him.

Messages In This Thread
Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-22-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Svetlana - 10-24-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-24-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-25-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Svetlana - 10-25-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by God of the Spark - 10-25-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-25-2012, 05:12 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-26-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-27-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Valentine - 10-29-2012, 02:21 PM