the Rift

Rancor. {Open}

Murder Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::
Lobes identified the departure of the other mare. To Murder this was a sensible course of action and he was eager for it. However Murder scrutinized the other brute as he did not heed his recommendation and relocated to stand beside the dragon damsel. The tri-hued stallion was abstemiously taller than Murder but rather unimposing and Murder chortled discreetly at his words. It dismayed him to realize that even the bluntest of clues were never regarded anymore. Others continuously seemed to believe that one must have additional motives abaft their words. But games were not something Murder liked to play in relation to communication. He had decided years past to leave that drivel to the youth. For in his mature age Murder discovered it was naught but a waste of his precious time to vacillate back and forth upon each other’s intentions. Murder had said what he preordained and yet this gentleman was convinced he desired to harm the maiden, and it vexed him. He was mindful now that his temper had been rather exaggerated. Yet he still persisted that if the behemoth had minded his personal affairs then Murder and the snowy wench would be on their way to recovering what was pilfered from him.

Crimson voids returned to the mare as she conveyed to the pasty male unerringly what was emerging with her delicate voice. Her unwavering composure transfixed Murder, for whereas he was commonly a reasonably empathetic fellow when he wasn’t abounding with animosity she had surpassed him outright. He could see the sorrow in her two shaded lanterns and for a moment shame riveted Murder’s stomach. Her benevolence in this situation practically appalled him, but he was thankful nonetheless.

“I’m afraid you’re going to have to stallion, for I’m not threatening your acquaintance here.”

He strained to soften his manner but was unconfident if he’d come off more polite. Murder’s chasms darted back to the brute hastily before resting once more upon the femme. Her aerial lizard had seemed to cool as well and a relief began to torrent over Murder. Progress was being made. "I am Ophelia," she had murmured and Murder offered her a courteous nod.

“My response is positive to your proposition as well Ophelia, I would significantly appreciate your assistance in hunting for my cohorts. You may call me Murder.”

There was an exuberance to his lyrics this time and he cut the earth with his talon out of fervor to begin the quest. Now all he had to ensure was convincing the Gods to recompense him what was justly his. Nevertheless knowing how ostentatious and cruel they tended to be he recognized his challenge was yet to come. Rotating partial way to the left Murder drew his cranium back slightly before addressing Ophelia lastly with his pacifying baritones. Casting his skull towards the foliage he smirked invitingly.

“Shall we?”

{ ooc: Sorry its short, figured we could get this show on the road? Should they just meet up at the vein of the gods? }

Messages In This Thread
Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-22-2012, 08:37 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Svetlana - 10-24-2012, 06:16 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-24-2012, 08:43 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-25-2012, 03:01 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Svetlana - 10-25-2012, 03:10 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by God of the Spark - 10-25-2012, 04:40 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-25-2012, 05:12 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 10:15 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Murder - 10-26-2012, 04:24 PM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Ophelia - 10-27-2012, 12:14 AM
RE: Rancor. {Open} - by Valentine - 10-29-2012, 02:21 PM