the Rift

[DROP] Southward, to the Sea [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Johnny Posts: 161
Outcast
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 13 hh :: 10 years
Jellybean :: Common Griffin :: Molten Dagger Sarah

There are more gathering around us and I don’t really pay much attention to them - because the littering, fairy creatures are much more interesting. So you can imagine that when someone nudged me from behind, it startled me quite a lot! Jellybean was useless, of course - snoozing away on my back and proving that her dog-half isn't a very good guard dog.

Luckily, the nudge was followed by a a familiar voice, letting me know who it was. I released a bright bubble of laughter at Ahvelyn’s words. “You’ve got a point there, Ahvelyn!” Whenever I took a bath I probably left behind a fine film of sugar and peppermint for the local wildlife, not to mention by fellow Helovians. “It’s so wonderful to see you again.” I was very, very careful to make sure to leave off of the ‘my dear’ that echoed inside of my mind, having learned that lesson quite some time ago.

As these things go, I’m distracted from chatting away with my dear friend because the magical little creatures demand our attention once more.

They are sprinkling their pollution dust all over the place and I inch a little closer to get a look at the water as they beckon us. When they ask us what we see, it starts to click in my mind. Water pictures they said! It’s a game?! Like cloud-gazing! Only with glitter!!! Oh my gumdrops as if that’s just not the most amazing thing ever. I’m eager to take part now, scanning the multicoloured dust as it swirls and moves in the water, my green eyes bright. “I see… oh there! A manatee with a top hat in its flipper, like it’s about to take a bow!!”

It's the perfect time of day
To throw all your cares away

image credits

mentions @Ahvelyn

seeking:
earth x light: can craft addictive candies from plants

prior refusals: one and two
and I'd like to use 2x extra VOTG rolls from my prize list
[Image: Johnny%20by%20Aud_zpsi3ssx2s1.gif]
magic and physical force permitted at all times
vigorous licking strongly encouraged
please tag in all posts