the Rift

[DROP] Southward, to the Sea [EARTH MAGIC DROP]

Kid Posts: 122
Outcast atk: 4 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6.5
Colt :: Equine :: 15hh :: 3 years HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
dark
The words that leave Volterra's lips are far from expected, eyes drawing to the great black mass and reeling at the idea that he has enough care for Tyrath and I that he would step back at a chance to win something great. I don't ask him why, instead I simply stand there with confusion accenting my ivory features as he takes a step back and stares straight ahead, choosing to remain proud and valiant even though he'd admitted to giving up his chance of a minor victory. I look to Tyrath for signs of his surprise or gratitude, then back to the faeries that dance over the water with their glittering designs and special prize. What was his motive for this kind of a move?  

I am thankful, somewhere deep in the pit of my gut, that I have a great chance of winning now that there is one less to worry about— but confused at Volterra's actions. What was his reasoning behind such an act? Did he truly seek out his sons' approval and favour that he would go to such lengths? Bubblegum outlines the stern brow and solidified red eyes, solely focused on the sparkling surface the little creatures dance upon rather than the expressions his sons wear (none at all, in my case).

I turn back to the water, looking deep into the churning depths and the shimmering surface, gazing beyond all of that into the nothingness of my soul (shit I'm in too deep). "I see a skull donning a crown," regal and charming as the golden dust swirls and maintains the image. What does it mean? The crown glistens and catches my eye, but the skull stares back with hollow eyes and my stomach twists (why this?). Is there reason behind what I'm seeing? Does it stand for something? An omen, a prophecy, a grand scheme that will soon come into play? My head dips lower towards the water, transfixed by the twisted image displayed before me.

"Talk."
kid
I'm bringing sexy back

image | coding

kids seeking -- dark x water | his blood causes a heightened sex drive to those who come in contact with it
» lasts only 1 post in battle or 3 posts in a normal thread, how intense the effects are depends on how much blood is consumed

made by reli

tag me in everything

Messages In This Thread
RE: Southward, to the Sea [EARTH MAGIC DROP] - by Kid - 08-09-2016, 01:42 PM