the Rift

Stranger than Fantasy [Open]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

The strings in his mind pulled as he heard a voice that wasn’t his, or that wasn’t coming from memory. The mare that was in front of him had turned around, and he was close to him. Her voice was quiet, but upon looking at her she was closer to him than he thought she would be, and was surprised to see her so close. Was I that lost in thought? Tsk tsk. He felt like he should back away, but he didn’t want to seem like he was frighten of the mare, or some other emotion. He held his ground, and her gaze. Her eyes were of two different colors, one blue and one red. She looked even more similar to him now that he could see her better, but he knew he had no siblings. Maybe she was his cousin? He would love to find someone else that was related to him, since he had no family left, so it would be a great thing for him to find. He thought about her question for a moment. No, no he wasn’t alright. He there was a knife in his heart, and it seemed to twist itself deeper every winter that came to pass. Just as he was about to reply a familiar voice rang in his eardrum. Psyche. The black mare with the pegasi feather and teeth in her hair looked refreshing against the cold white backdrop. He felt his heart warm, and he felt better by just seeing her in front of her. He looked between the two. They didn’t seem to know each other, but that was fine. Turning to the unknown mare, he spoke.
“No. At that moment in time I was not alright. I was lost in memories of winter’s past, which are not so pleasant.” He looked at Psyche, wondering what she would think of that, if she would pry. “But now that I am in familiar company, I am feeling much better.” He walked toward the lithe black mare, his love. He whispered a small hello and nuzzled her. He wondered if she felt the same about him, and if he was being too bold. But with all the thoughts that were just running through his mind, and now that she was here, everything seemed to become a blur. It’s as if she was a cloud, and she whenever she was around his mind fogged. The voice was blanketed by the sudden weather change, so there was no other thoughts coming in but his own, so he was free to act on his own will. He stepped back and stood in between them, so that he wouldn’t, or try to, offend the other mare. He looked between them again. “So Psyche, how have you been? I haven’t seen you for a while.”

(I'm really sorry for the delay Tamme, I've been really busy, and Ray you I already apologized to you ;) )

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Ophelia - 10-22-2012, 09:17 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Valentine - 10-23-2012, 08:27 AM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Psyche - 11-04-2012, 11:48 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Ophelia - 11-12-2012, 01:48 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Valentine - 11-25-2012, 11:47 AM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Psyche - 11-25-2012, 09:14 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Ophelia - 11-27-2012, 07:55 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Valentine - 11-28-2012, 08:46 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Psyche - 12-01-2012, 04:47 PM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Ophelia - 12-02-2012, 01:11 AM
RE: Stranger than Fantasy [Open] - by Valentine - 12-02-2012, 08:51 PM