the Rift

[OPEN] I of the Storm

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht

He can see her mouth moving, can just barely make out the slight quiver of her nostrils that indicates speech, but whatever she might actually be saying is lost to the distance between them and the guarded, backward slant of his ears. He sees no sign of the white mongrel, not even with Stroms unique blend of scent and thermal vision, but it’s the mares own disquieted glances that truly convince him of the wolfs absence. His relief is instant and vindictive. “You smell much better without him.” He rumbles, the same deep seated hatred from their first meeting adding a callousness to the words.

Tantrum temporarily avoided, he drifts closer to the mare, his long, spidery legs pushing little moguls of water outward in all directions as he moves, tail dragging behind him like the rudder of some long abandoned ship. He begins to speak, “You look–“ But then he stops, surly banter and indecent remarks sticking to the back of his throat. “Like shit.” Surprise takes most of the sting out of the word, but the mare might still (and probably should, considering who it came from) take offense to such a comment. He looks her over, curious. In the Threshold she’d been confident, fierce, stepped right into the close proximity of his personal space despite the stench, stared him in the eye, and challenged him to show his temper even farther than he’d done already. He hated her for it then, but at least she’d shown some personality. Now she just looks tired, a little lost even, staring into the reflected galaxy all around her like some intergalactic traveler who'd lost their way.

”Same?” The python questions, tentatively comparing the mares brooding stance to that of his bondeds only a few moments earlier, both staring into their own reflections with confusion and displeasure, but the stallion shakes his head. He neither presumes to know nor cares to learn the mares underlying emotions. Generally exchanges of such a personal manner require some kind of fair trade, a price leagues too high for him to meet, but he can still take advantage of her lowered spirits to learn about more topical subjects. “Throat not treating you well?" He asks, "What is it you do there anyway?" She hadn't said, after all, all those months ago.

OOC // sorrysorrysorry moving is a bitch @Essetia

image by mar!

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
I of the Storm - by Essetia - 08-04-2016, 05:26 PM
RE: I of the Storm - by Albrecht - 08-09-2016, 01:17 PM
RE: I of the Storm - by Essetia - 08-17-2016, 05:14 PM
RE: I of the Storm - by Albrecht - 08-23-2016, 09:21 AM