[PRIVATE] Burn this out of me
Ascended Helovian

Gaucho The Wildfire Posts: 1,004
Deceased atk: 8.5 | def: 11.5 | dam: 8
Stallion :: Pegasus :: 17.2 :: 12 HP: 85 | Buff: PINNACLE
Mara :: Black Mamba Snake :: Paralyze & Vorsa :: Plain Zephyr :: Phoenix Odd
GAUCHO
& if we should die tonight then we should all die together

Gaucho swam towards consciousness. It was however, quite lazy which was of course quite unlike Gaucho. Another symptom that might have helped Sikeax (nay, almost certainly would have), but the dun's lips remained closed. The world rushed at him, fading away into colours that seemed to send shivers down his spine and make his ears buzz. It was all he could do to just keep imagining that she was in fact there before him. Speaking again was out of the question.

His dark ears barely registered the fact that she was speaking. His stare, glassy and unseeing, wavered over the Throat seeing only mirages that swore they were real. And who was he to argue? 

There was pressure against him, but it felt no more tangible than a breeze. After a few seconds Gaucho couldn't even be sure it was real; already his body, so numb to the world around him, had accepted Sikeax's wandering muzzle as just another phantom interrupting its slow trudge towards unconsciousness and death. The Wildfire's blocky skull, acting on its own more or less, swung drunkenly and unsteadily to the side. His bone-pierced muzzle found the crest of Sikeax's neck. His mind conjured the image of a bush made of silk, for that was all it could think of to explain the feeling. 

His wing yields easily enough to her touch, as if it is some compliant extension of his body that is still willing to fight for the right to live. The fire from that appendage do not drop onto her nor do they give off any heat (despite the inferno that his body has become), but they do colour her champagne pelt in a dazzling swath of warm hues. Gaucho's knees unsteadily shake as his body weight shifts from being supported by the tree, to being supported by his own limbs (with more than a little help from Sikeax). 

He doesn't understand why he's suddenly moving or what has gotten into his body such that it feels the desire to do anything other than die beneath this tree, but it is moving - they are moving. Together. To where? Gaucho doesn't know. The Throat sparkles in wide and undifferentiated swatches of orange before him, and he allows himself to go wherever he is led. 

merp. x.x feel free to PP her bringing him to the Oasis and putting him in the water! 

Table style by Tamme!

@Sikeax
Please tag me in every post! Magic/Force is allowed on Gaucho at any time.

Messages In This Thread
Burn this out of me - by Gaucho - 08-04-2016, 09:16 PM
RE: Burn this out of me - by Sikeax - 08-04-2016, 10:33 PM
RE: Burn this out of me - by Gaucho - 08-05-2016, 10:34 AM
RE: Burn this out of me - by Sikeax - 08-15-2016, 12:08 AM
RE: Burn this out of me - by Gaucho - 08-28-2016, 11:41 AM
RE: Burn this out of me - by Sikeax - 08-28-2016, 12:54 PM
RE: Burn this out of me - by Gaucho - 08-28-2016, 01:33 PM