the Rift

Long Since Forgotten

Sali Posts: 6
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15.2hh :: 2.5years
Nyara

Sali
If you wanna break these walls down, you're gonna get bruised.

One could swear I've wandered for longer than I've even lived. My hooves patter softly in dull thuds upon the soft, lush grass. Most would take the opportunity to graze. To appease a forever appetite before frolicking around like a newborn foal, bucking for joy and laughing as the sun warms their backs and the gentle breeze kisses their ruffled coats. I'm not like them. I guess I'm hardly like anyone really. Huffing out a cloud of warm breath, I lower my delicate head and almost allow the self-pity to shroud my senses. No. I stop and snort irritably, stamping one black hoof and glaring at nothing as I mentally scold my childish ways. Sulkin' gets ye nowhere, Sali. My voice almost forms as my mother's in the confines of my mind and I clench my teeth and allow my breath to quiver out in an awkward exhale.

Suddenly I'm all too aware that, not only do I have no idea where I am, but others might see me. My ears twitch and I tense, my muscles rippling in the likes of coiled springs beneath my glossy silver coat. In one fluid action I take a few quick steps before launching myself into the air, my blue tipped wings allowing me to soar as every pegasus does. My breath catches as I remember learning to fly, a brief flicker of an image that doesn't make sense in all it's confusion. It vanishes just as quickly as it appeared, and my inky orbs scour the land from my heightened vantage point. There. I dive for a clump of trees and fold my wings to land awkwardly in the enclosed space. And yet such confinement eases me, and I glance around before lowering my head once more, this time taking half-hearted nips at the grass. One thought rests upon my mind as I force myself to eat. Where in Loorien am I?

"I talk." I think. "You talk."

Messages In This Thread
Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-05-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-05-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-05-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-05-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-08-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-09-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-10-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-10-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-11-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-12-2016, 12:15 AM