the Rift

Long Since Forgotten

Paradox Posts: 23
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 5 HP: 60.0 | Buff: Novice
Smack
Quote:

broke as hell, but blessed with beauty,

Paradox watches as the mare seems to embolden with each word that falls from her lips. This was good. Finally, she was doing something good. Something helpful. She couldn't help but smile a bit at the curiosity of the mare. Her timidness was a bit agitating, as our Parry was not a timid mare and didn't think any mare should be. But she just chocked it off as a bad past or bad raising. She met the girl's gaze, proving the sincerity in her voice was, in fact, true, though somewhat forced on the "nice" part. The Unbound had offered Paradox a place of comfort and shelter. Sure they had occasional meetings where everyone had to join up and pay attention, but mostly they went about their own business and stayed wherever they wanted, aside from the herd lands.

Syrena began to speak, and Paradox seemed to sense a bit of arrogance....or it wasn't directly placed but it made her hair stand on end. Flash backs to the meeting with Fiore and Sikeax flashed back into her brain. It wasn't her fault The Unbound was the way it was, not her fault that it wasn't a "herd". But it was home. It was safe. It was free. She was not bound nor tied, no contracts, no heavy requirements. It was all she had ever searched for. In fact, Paradox had lived in "herd life" before, though all the concepts of The Unbound were very similar, it was still VERY different. She listened to the other mare's spew of words. Caught her glance in the corner of her eye, but chose to ignore it. It seemed though, Sali's curiosity was peaked as she finally spoke up again, asking of the herds. This wasn't really the orange mare's forte, as she too, had just been found in the Threshold only weeks ago.

Ice blue orbs shot a glance ant Syrena before choosing words carefully. I, too, was recently here- in the Threshold- alone....truthfully, sometimes that's how I'd rather be. She paused thinking back, yes for awhile, she enjoyed being alone, but soon it wears on you. Eats at your soul like a leech sucking blood from its host. Loneliness is not good for one. Attempting to meet ice orbs at the new mare again, she continued. Seanan came here, and intrigued me with his speech of The Unbound, so I followed. It is quite unlike any herd I've ever been in. A sideways glance shot towards Syrena as if her words were nearly directed at her. I spend the majority of my nights on the beach, watching the sun melt into the water. But there are plenty of other places you could spend your nights. The meadows, the ice caps, even the the forest. I, for one, do not know much of the other herds as I am still learning myself...

Her tones fell off kind of flat, she was almost sure Syrena could pick up where she left off explaining that. If not, hopefully it wasn't something that would make or break the idea of the Unbound for Sali. With her meek, quietness- Paradox felt it would be an easy suit for her. Along with the gentle, kindness of the other pegasi in the group like Chaska and Gemini. They would offer her kindness and she might even feel more at home with others of her species. Eyes glided from Sali to Syrena, it was hard to tell the reaction of the young mare as to which she was leaning towards, but Paradox hoped that she had rested her case well.
the kind that a rich man can't turn down
speech

ooc: HI! This is Paradox, she is representing the Outcast Group, Unbound.
pattern belongs to subtle patterns

@Syrena
[Image: GmLmcWI.png]
Wishlist Magic and some PP allowed on Paradox, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-05-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-05-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-05-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-05-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-08-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-09-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-10-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-10-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-11-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-12-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-15-2016, 10:39 AM