the Rift

Long Since Forgotten

Paradox Posts: 23
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 5 HP: 60.0 | Buff: Novice
Smack

broke as hell, but blessed with beauty,

She seems very on edge as if ready to bolt at any minute, and Paradox can't seem to understand why. But, Paradox has never been timid- in any sort of way. Sure, she had bad life experiences, but never serious abuse or anything. She probably still wouldn't be timid anyway....probably just would've made her meaner. A small smirk tugs at one corner of her mouth at the thought, but she shuts it down so she doesn't seem crazy. The weird masked girl smirking at herself. She stifles a chuckle- she's simply cracking herself up. The mare speaks and Paradox is snapped from her reverie. Ah, the sea. It was what won her over as well. It was her safe place. A gentle smile pulled at her lips and she dipped her head towards the mare. It is my favorite place. Her tones were soft, and for once truly genuine.

The Syrena mare spoke again. Again offering subtle shots at Paradox's own explanation. She ignored them- again. Why did these things always turn into a pissing match? After the mare talked for what seemed like forever, a silence lingered around them. The new mare shot sideways glances and seemed again as if she might bolt at any second. I guess decision making was hard for her. Finally, she spoke up- choosing the Unbound. A swell of pride formed in Paradox's chest. Finally. Finally she had done something worth something for the Unbound. She kept her elation bottled up and only offered a genuine smile and a tip of her head. Of course we will have you. Ashamin, our leader, will be thrilled to meet you. Come, follow me. We will head straight to the beach. She sat back and pivoted on lean haunches and trodded off toward the Endless Blue, waiting only momentarily for the girl to follow.
the kind that a rich man can't turn down
speech

ooc: I will make a post in the Endless Blue and then you can reply and we will have other Unbound members come in to meet Sali! You will also need to post to have her ranks changed from unclaimed to Outcast and make a request to be added to the Unbound Secret Room which is where all our updates and such are posted. Welcome to the Unbound!
pattern belongs to subtle patterns

@Sali
[Image: GmLmcWI.png]
Wishlist Magic and some PP allowed on Paradox, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-05-2016, 07:57 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-05-2016, 08:35 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-05-2016, 10:06 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-05-2016, 08:57 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-08-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-09-2016, 09:26 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-10-2016, 12:46 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-10-2016, 12:46 PM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Syrena - 08-11-2016, 08:47 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Sali - 08-12-2016, 12:15 AM
RE: Long Since Forgotten - by Paradox - 08-15-2016, 10:39 AM