Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

"Cera thinks you don't love him."

"What?"

"I talked to Cera and he said that you don't love him."

"..."

"Cera didn't have a mom, she abandoned him and Midas-- dad found him and raised him. You would have been his mom if dad would have taken him to the Foothills to live with us. You still can be his mom if you try!"

Ktulu was frowning as she made her way toward the Dragon's Throat. She couldn't remember the last time she'd set hoof on the sands there and she truly hadn't intended on going back because she didn't particularly care for the heat. Ranjiri, however, had been upset after speaking with Cera and in not so many words had insisted that the Constrictor correct mistakes she'd made in her past.

"Cera is not my child, Ranjiri."

"He's my brother!"

"What do you want me to do?"

"I don't think he feels like he's part of our family. He found me after the darkness, he took me home to the Throat and he took care of me. He's just as much a part of this family as Uncle Archi is!"

The dark mare sighed because she knew that Ranjiri had a point. Had she and Midas remained together she would have been Cera's mother, she would have taken care of him just as she took care of Hototo and Jiji and Murtagh. After she and Midas had split up she hadn't even thought about Cera, though she had watched him in the times when he had come to visit Ranjiri. She didn't think Midas would even like if she were around the child that he had adopted. But she wasn't surprised that her daughter considered him a brother, after all she had grown up with him. 

"Everyone needs a mom, and everyone needs a dad."

Ahead of her stretched the ocean and on the other side was the Dragon's Throat. Ktulu walked along the shoreline, looking for the land bridge that she remembered being there, but it wasn't anywhere to be found. 'I remember hearing that it was destroyed.' Eytan reminded his bonded which made her scowl. "How am I supposed to get over there? Swim?" It wouildn't have been the first time she'd swam to get to an island, she'd swam all the way to the Riptide isles when it appeared.

"CERA!"  The dark mare bellowed loudly enough for her voice to carry to the island. She hoped the winged boy was there and that he heard her because she really didn't want to swim across. Eytan stood watching for a few seconds before he wandered over to the water. It was a hot day and the water was cool, he had no intention of sitting around sweating when he could be lounging in the surf.

"Everyone needs a mom and dad...."

"Talk." 

ooc://
she's on the shoreline opposite the DT waiting for Cera.

Credits

@Cera

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
wild dogs cry out - by Ktulu - 08-06-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Cera - 08-06-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Ktulu - 08-06-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Cera - 08-06-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Ktulu - 08-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Cera - 08-06-2016, 09:00 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Ktulu - 08-06-2016, 10:27 PM