the Rift

[OPEN] wild dogs cry out

Ktulu the Constrictor Posts: 509
Outcast atk: 5.0 | def: 9.5 | dam: 6.5
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 :: 7 HP: 70.5 | Buff: ENDURE
Eytan :: Grizzly Bear :: Terrorize ali

when your eyes are red and emptiness is all you know
with the darkness fed i will be your scarecrow</style>

There was not much that Ktulu could say on the topic of Midas not being around much because of his duties because she'd been in the same boat with Ranjiri. It was hard to be a mother and lead a herd, just as it was difficult to be a mother and lead a group of warriors. "Its hard to balance your dutues to your herd and your duties as a parent." Was all that she could say because it was the truth. There were many times when she found herself working so much that she didn't know what was going on in her child's or Lakota's life. There was always so much that needed to be done and so little time to do it and it was hard to take a moment for herself. She could still relate to Midas in that way.

"There's so much I never learned, things a mother could have taught me. In that way...could I still turn to you for guidance?"

Ktulu wasn't entirely sure about what kind of guidance Cera would be needing. 'Maybe talk about the birds and the bees.' Eytan suggested wryly. 'Maybe Midas didn't tell him where babies come from and he wants to know now.' Her head turned and she stared down at the bear. "You can't be serious." The bear simply shrugged his shoulders as he looked up at his bonded. 'Stranger things have happened.' Was the only response he gave her.

"Sure." Ktulu sighed and nodded her head as her attention returned to Cera once more. "I'll do what I can." Because sometimes her advice consisted of kill it with fire and if he truly needed the talk as Eytan had suggested she didn't think killing it with fire would work to Cera's benefit.

She was glad that Cera accepted the offer of the gold chains that Midas had crafted, though he did mention that all of Midas' possesions were given to someone else. "I wondered what had happened to it all." She replied as she stepped closer for Cera's companion to untangle the gold from her mane. She didn't know who his possesions might have been given to, but it didn't matter now that his son had something of his father's. "You're welcome, Cera."

"."
Credits

@Cera
[url=http://helovia.net/member.php?action=profile&uid=355][/url]

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
wild dogs cry out - by Ktulu - 08-06-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Cera - 08-06-2016, 04:05 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Ktulu - 08-06-2016, 04:31 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Cera - 08-06-2016, 07:17 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Ktulu - 08-06-2016, 08:06 PM
RE: wild dogs cry out - by Cera - 08-06-2016, 09:00 PM