the Rift

HEARTBREAK ON THE 101,

Manon Posts: 37
World's Edge Sleuth atk: 6.5 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Mare :: Equine :: 16.3hh :: 4 HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Space
[Image: 24cgze1.jpg]

M A N O N,

Her thoughts swirl provocatively within her silent mind, and Manon can't fathom why each horse here would want her, a stranger, within their ranks - for surely this was what they were here for, after Hé's speech about the Unbound. Her opal eyes did not leave him, the spotted, delightful Hé - digesting his words and finding them both pleasing and concerning. She did dislike rules, and there was often room for ascension in the ranks of outlaws... but. Her eyes slowly drifted to the bookish, enthusiastic man once more - for she adored the ocean, and while freedom spoke to her and to her soul, to join a group of outlaws and to live off the land... it was not for her. Not now, at least. She turned to Hé, a gracious and pleasant smile upon her velveteen lips, a rare occurrence for a stranger.

"Hé, I must admit your offer tempts me -" her mind lingered once more on a life without restraint, though her logic adamantly told her she would not be without restraint under the rule of anyone but herself. "- but I cannot take it." She said no further, shifting with endless grace so that she stood nearly parallel to the antlered soul. Her eyes moved to Sikeax's, though she spoke to the man next to her. "Would you take me to the Edge?" She paused again, staring into the abyss of Sikeax's gaze. This time her voice was a private murmur, sensual and sincere: "We will meet again."

ooc; since this is taking a little while to get off the ground I've asked Tamme for permission to skip ahead so that I can move on with Manon, who will be joining the Edge. Thanks to darling Hé, Sikeax & Tyrath whom I will be plotting with in the future!! xx

and her lips are like the galaxies edge

@Tilney

Messages In This Thread
HEARTBREAK ON THE 101, - by Manon - 08-08-2016, 03:31 AM
RE: HEARTBREAK ON THE 101, - by Hé - 08-08-2016, 02:36 PM
RE: HEARTBREAK ON THE 101, - by Sikeax - 08-08-2016, 03:30 PM
RE: HEARTBREAK ON THE 101, - by Tyrath - 08-12-2016, 12:59 PM
RE: HEARTBREAK ON THE 101, - by Tilney - 08-12-2016, 01:21 PM
RE: HEARTBREAK ON THE 101, - by Manon - 08-13-2016, 10:26 PM
RE: HEARTBREAK ON THE 101, - by Hé - 08-14-2016, 09:48 PM
RE: HEARTBREAK ON THE 101, - by Manon - 08-30-2016, 01:18 AM