"I don't know."

'Stop that.'

"Stop what?"

'The 'i don' know' crap.'

"...."

'Now ya not gonna talk to me?'

"..."

'Keep it up and I'll shit on ya head again.'

Vadim sighed irritably because he knew that Vlasi was serious considering she'd done it to him before. Still, he ignored the rougarou that flew overhead, hovering precariously above him just in case he said 'I don't know' when she asked him another question. He didn't understand why she suddenly wanted to know where they were going and what their plans were, they'd never had plans before. They'd simply drifred and ended up wherever it was they ended up. Of course that had been before he'd had a family, but as far as he knew they were alone again-- he'd left the Edge when Erthe had disappeared and he hadn't been back since.

'You gotta stop moping.' The rougarou complained. 'You're realling bringin' me down.'

"I'm not moping." Vadim snorted. "I'm just walking." But he knew that Vlasi knew he was lying. He'd moped when Nayati had left, he'd moped when Shadow had died, and he moped when Erthe left.

'So they're gone.' The shape-shifted pressed on. 'I'm still here. We should party.'

"I don't party with things that shit on my head." He responded wryly.

'I'm not a thing' Vlasi huffed indignantly. 'I'm beautiful and you know it.'

Vadim rolled his eyes, but he didn't disagree mostly because he knew better than to disagree with the rougarou. She loved to argue and debate with him and somtimes he found himself missing the times before she learned how to speak into his mind.

'....are we there yet?'

"I don't know."

He should have expected it, he really should have. Vlasi had warned him, but he still jerked to a stop when he felt the warm plop of something he didn't want to think about just below his horn. His ears fell back and he glared up at his companion as she landed in one of the branches overhead. "You're disgusting." He muttered and he made his way toward the pond so he could wash the bird crap off of his face.

'I warned you!' Vlasi screeched from the tree behind him. 'I told you I'd do it! You made me!'

"Right." Vadim muttered to himself. "I made you do it." He snorted as he reached the pond and he stared in disgust at his reflection for a moment before he dunked his head under the water. Sometimes he wished he would have walked away when he found Vlasi's egg instead of protecting it. 

"Talk."

ooc://
open to anyone :D

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 08-10-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Aelin - 08-10-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 08-11-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Erthë - 08-28-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 10-13-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Erthë - 10-21-2016, 02:09 PM