the Rift

[OPEN] the devil made me do it

Aelin Posts: 67
Outcast
Filly :: Pegasus :: 15 :: 2
Frostie

☽ AELIN ☾

The waters were beautiful, just as they had been the night when she'd last been here. Her hooves kissed the grass before she landed, then neatly tucked her wings back against her side. True, she'd been hoping to find someone else here, someone she knew rather well but he'd vanished into the world. They would find each other again, she was sure of it, but for now it was not meant to be. So instead she turned towards the willows, their draping vines and leaves drifted over her dun coat as she passed under them.

As always nature responded to her presence, her passive magic was enough to trigger this reaction. Growing stronger, brighter and healthier, yet she liked to sing to the plants. Everyone deserved to be sung to. "In the light, in the light of the day time spring." As she sung she wove her way through the vegetation, her voice floating off with the breeze that played with her hair. "Under the gaze of our former king." She did not know who the king was, she hadn't made up that part of the story yet. Of course the girlish fantasy was that he'd died nobly protecting his people. "He sees them playing, he sees them dancing and he weeps." Her quiet voice grew a little in volume, "for he wishes he could sleep." In death your soul never slept, while your body would never move again, you would watch the rest of the world pass through time. Or so she believed.

Her song is cut short as she hears splashing, she's not embarrassed but is most certainly curious as to who is making such a noise. Stepping out from between the trees she approaches the water and spies a grey stallion not too far from her. His entire head is covered by the waters of the lake. A giggle burst from her lips, the sight it wholesomely amusing. Yet she closes the distance between them. Perhaps she should make sure he's not attempting to drown himself. "Hello? Sir?" Tentatively she reaches out a wing and sweeps the tips of her feathers over his shoulder (should he not move), in an attempt to get him to remove his head from the waters. "Are you okay?"

I guess jealousy's the curse that the struggle inspires.

☀ Force and magic permitted. ☀
☀ No fatal or permanent damage. ☀
☀ Please only tag in opening posts. ☀

Messages In This Thread
the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 08-10-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Aelin - 08-10-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 08-11-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Erthë - 08-28-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 10-13-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Erthë - 10-21-2016, 02:09 PM