the Rift

[OPEN] the devil made me do it

Vadim Posts: 106
Outcast atk: 4.5 | def: 8.5 | dam: 6
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 17.1 :: 5 HP: 64.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Vlasi :: Common Rougarou :: Water ali

Vadim had turned his attention away from Vlasi and back to the young winged girl mostly because it was the polite thing to do and partly because Vlasi was annoying him and he didn't want to look at her. The rougarou didn't bother to hang around and disappeared back into the trees to forage for what she liked to eat and to also look around and see who else might be around. The last one that Vlasi truly expected to see was Erthe, but as she skulked through the trees that was exactly who she saw.

'!!!!!!!!!!'

The sudden rush of excitement made Vadim physically recoil and he shook his head, blinking as though he'd suddenly been blinded by a bright light. His head turned again and then he saw her"Erthe." His voice came out in a choked whisper so heavy with emotion that it seemed to fall at his hooves rather than carry on the faint breeze that made the willow boughs ripple.

'ERTHE!!!!!'

Vlasi had finally found her voice and another swirl of water surrounded her body as she rushed toward the pale girl, her body changing from elk to cerberus. Her twil wagged so quickly it looked like nothing more than a blur behind her. She yipped and barked her excitement and danced in place in front of the girl.

Meanwhile, Vadim had already completely forgotten that there had been anyone else present now that his daughter was there. He had wondered for so long where she had gone and if she was okay. He had even left the Edge to look for her, and there she was walking away from him. "Erthe." He said again as he stopped several paces away from her. What should he do? Should he go to her and pull her against his chest even if she didn't want? Should he let her come to him? Should ...

"I've been looking for you." He settled on, instead.

"."

Credits

Icon by Tay

Messages In This Thread
the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 08-10-2016, 10:16 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Aelin - 08-10-2016, 10:48 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 08-11-2016, 03:39 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Erthë - 08-28-2016, 10:50 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Vadim - 10-13-2016, 08:31 PM
RE: the devil made me do it - by Erthë - 10-21-2016, 02:09 PM