the Rift

[OPEN] Kaleidoscope of Colors

Albrecht Posts: 249
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 6 | def: 8.5 | dam: 2.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1hh :: 19 (Orangemoon) HP: 60 | Buff: NOVICE
Strom :: Suma Ball Python :: None Townsen
Albrecht

"Yes." He answers simply, watching the mares attention shift in his direction at barely more than glacial speed. Her face is smooth and unreadable, though her returned question shows some semblance of personality under that stony exterior. "It's to provide some cushion." He quips back, raising and lowering his brows in an obviously vulgar humor. "And now that you've opened the door, I must ask... is it the top half that's fish or the bottom half?" 'Mix.' His companion answers immediately, engaged by the mares earlier praise and still drawn to their similarities. 'Not half.' He asserts through their bond. 'Yes, I know.' The stallion answers inwardly, an edge of exasperation in his mental voice. 'I'll explain the joke to you when you're older.' The pythons excitement withers, embarrassed and insulted to have misunderstood something so early into his vocal stage, his comments falling silent.

One ebony ear turns toward the serpent, its owner anything but immune to his companions hurts, physical or emotional. He attempts to smooth the change in mood by asking a question on the pythons behalf, mentally prodding him not to check out of the conversation just yet. "Since you seem more qualified than I am, what does it mean when scales get itchy?" He bites his tongue just short of asking any more forthright a question, unwilling to show enough outward emotion for the snake to pose questions as blunt as, Is he sick? Should I be worried? Have I done something wrong?, but the cognitive tie between their two minds is harder to control than the things that come out of his mouth (which is truly saying something in his case) and the implication of his concern slips through, even unspoken.

'Not sick.' The python begrudgingly whispers after a time, though he acknowledges that he's about as experienced with owning scales as his fur covered bonded. 'Just dry.' "He says he feels dry, if that helps, but we've been here all day, so I don't know how that's possible." To this the python has no answer, instead focusing his attention on wringing himself around the stallions right horn, rubbing his uncomfortable surfaces against the tiny growth ridges along its length.

OOC // @Syrena

"Alby talks" 'Strom talks'

image by mar!

[Image: 56c616e54affc]Rated M, R, NC-17, AO, 18+, NSFW
Tag dat azz!  @Albrecht
Violence & Magic okay.
Wish - Away - OOC

Messages In This Thread
Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 08-12-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 08-13-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 08-23-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 08-31-2016, 07:21 AM