the Rift

[OPEN] Kaleidoscope of Colors

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra
Syrena
let the water take me
It is, perhaps, a strange concept to a horse that something might outgrow its skin. But Syrena has lived all over, among many scaled creatures far more often than among other horses. Living with horses and their very social nature has never been her forte though. Being stuck in Helovia, with more hairy beasts than amphibious creatures, is a trial for the seal-skinned mare. She rather likes the presence of the snake, and almost wishes she could hear the other half of the conversation that seems to be occurring between the two of them.

“Itchy would count as unpleasant, I think.” she says dryly, somehow simply making a seemingly random comment while also speaking to the snake (though he cannot understand her, perhaps through some connection with his bonded he can get the gist). It’s not long before the snake is on the move again, heading down the stallion’s face with a little piece of skin hanging off. A corner of her mouth twitches into something that could almost be considered a grin, and could certainly be considered amusement. The stallion addresses her again, asking if it gets easier. “I don’t know. Seems like it should, but I can’t say I’ve ever had the privilege of asking the wild snakes I’ve seen.”

They continue with the strange one-sided monologue, and if Syrena were the laughing type, she would actually laugh now. The stallion bobs his head, almost playfully, though she can’t tell what’s playful and what’s serious. Not just with him, but in general, because she doesn’t care quite that much. “Dragons are overrated. Snakes can be far sneakier,” she says simply. Maybe snakes hug things to death, but who expects to be killed by a hug?

"words"
@Albrecht - would never have known you are on pain meds from the post. :) and yup, I can see the font colors fine!

darya87 | larfsalot
on deviantart

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Messages In This Thread
Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 08-12-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 08-13-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 08-23-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 08-31-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 09-04-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 09-11-2016, 10:07 AM