the Rift

[OPEN] Kaleidoscope of Colors

Syrena Posts: 207
Dragon's Throat Forger
Mare :: Hybrid :: 16.1 hh :: 7 years
Thelxiepeia :: Royal Rougarou :: Water Kyra
Syrena
let the water take me
She would skip names altogether except that this place has proven them to be vaguely useful. Eventually, calling everyone “hey you,” gets confusing. And in truth, she still calls quite a number of her acquaintances “hey you” because their names are not important enough for her to remember. But his name seems like one that might be useful to know. Friends in high places, or something like that. Except she has no idea what place he holds in the world and doesn’t care. Largely, she likes the snake. And the fact that Hairy doesn’t seen off put by her usual nature.

“No, I prefer Hairy,” she says simply, tucking away his real name but planning to keep calling him Hairy forever. She might have done that even without his blessing. He has nothing to fear from her. Even if she knew his backstory, even if his name rang some bell, she wouldn’t care. Not unless he alone was responsible for the loss of her magic, and certainly, that was not his doing. He could have murdered innocent children for all she cared, truthfully.

After all, who was she to judge? She killed to live once upon a time, preying on stallions not unlike Albrecht, luring them to their demise with pretty promises in a sing song voice. So gullible. Anyone is really, when you promise them their wildest dreams. When you voice can enchant. “Are you sure it’s not old age?” she asks, her voice still deadpan though there’s a hint of amusement there. A quip. Almost. “Good luck with the itchiness,” she says, largely to the snake.

She nods her head once, but there’s no goodbye or perhaps I’ll see you around. Likely, she would. But it’s not like she’s the kind who seeks people out for friendly reunions. Instead, she simply turns her attention back to the sea, content to turn herself in a prune. Not that her skin can prune, but even if she did, she wouldn’t care.

"words"

darya87 | larfsalot
on deviantart

@Albrecht - just sort of tying this up and I can start a thread for them in the VOTG a little later?

Please tag in all posts
Magic use/power playing is okay, but check before serious injury/death
Image by Reli

Messages In This Thread
Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 08-12-2016, 08:27 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 08-13-2016, 02:53 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 08-23-2016, 08:40 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 08-31-2016, 07:21 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 09-04-2016, 05:29 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 09-11-2016, 10:07 AM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Syrena - 09-14-2016, 01:39 PM
RE: Kaleidoscope of Colors - by Albrecht - 09-29-2016, 07:44 PM