the Rift

[PRIVATE] now's not a good time

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
are you who i dreamed?
or just a memory?
The Thief had meandered her way down from the Basin once again. This time, she wasn’t in search of her children, wasn’t accompanied by the Time Mender to spread the word of the festival, and lastly, wasn’t in search of Tembovu. She figured he’d come across her path one day, and until that day she’d stray far and wide from the home of mist and sea spray – away from the blushed Pegasus that had called her out for all her previous mistakes. So the gilded mare journeyed to the Meadow, sure that Marembo would be capable of keeping an eye on her children from wherever they were. Kiada had been rushing to the threshold more and more, and originally Rexanna had worried about her crossing the Threshold and not being able to find her way back home. But the filly was smarter than that, and assured her mother that she wasn’t stupid, and knew what she was doing. As hardheaded as her children were, she only imagined that they got it from their father – of course shifting the blame entirely from herself and placing it on the King of the Edge.

As she made her way through the meadow, she let her oceanic gaze drift across the grasses to the waters immediately spotting something out of the ordinary. Ashen dipped legs carried her body over toward the mare, and as she grew closer she recognized the lithe (but yet plump) body and the familiar spots that lined the feline mare. Rexanna moved slow, as to not startle the mare. “Adaeze!” A grin spread across her exotic striped face as she moved to stand beside the Edge mare. Her ears flicked forward as she took a quick glance at the mare’s sides, noting the signs of pregnancy that had appeared since the last time they had met. “You look radiant. Congratulations.” She added in, reaching her muzzle out to hopefully brush the spotted mare’s shoulder. Retracting her head, she remembered that there were more important things at the moment that the Thief needed to discuss with the mare – the slight feeling of regret at having used both the names Adaeze had been so kind enough to tell her.

I’m so glad I found you. Unfortunately, I ended up using both the names you suggested.” A slight frown crossed her features as her eyes left Ada to view the water that slithered below. “Fortunately, I had a healthy set of twins. A boy and a girl.” Her gaze trailed up to study the mare’s face, to see what she might think of the news. Her head tilted slightly to the side, golden chains slinking across her face with the movement as if encouraging the mare to tell the Thief about her experiences so far with being pregnant again after such a horrible experience the first round.

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Adaeze omg its kind of awful i apologize
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
now's not a good time - by Adaeze - 08-13-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: now's not a good time - by Rexanna - 08-14-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: now's not a good time - by Adaeze - 08-15-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: now's not a good time - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 01:09 AM