the Rift

[PRIVATE] now's not a good time

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
are you who i dreamed?
or just a memory?
Adaeze seemed just about as happy to see her as the Thief was to see the spotted mare. Joy spread through her chest and billowed into her smile, and like a wildfire it spread to her eyes. The spotted mare continued on, talking of not feeling radiant and how she was bloated, fat, and hungry. All the Thief could do was emit a small laugh and a nod. She knew those feelings well, having birthed the set of twins and Rein beforehand. Rexanna wondered if the mare’s joints were just as sore as hers had been, if her back was far too exhausted having carried such a heavy weight for what felt like eternity. “You’ll feel better when it’s all over, I can assure you that.” She added in just before Ada spoke of looking like a hippo. Tilting her head slightly, Rexanna just passed a smile off to the mare. “I’ve never seen a hippo.” The Thief admitted, perhaps a bit sheepishly, willing to add in another little comment about how hippos must have been pretty if they looked like Ada. But Rexanna felt as though her jokes and guiles were better off for another day, perhaps one when her children met the cheetah woman’s own heir.

Nevertheless, Rexanna’s fluted ears perked to her friend as she spoke, wondering how she had twins and if it were difficult. A slight nod slipped from the Thief, remembering how she only expected one child and ended up with two – and hand in hand, double the trouble. “Nothing with birth is ever easy.” She admitted, turning her gaze away from the mare as she recollected her thoughts on just what happened when she gave birth to Kiada and Kianzo. “It was normal for me, I guess. I thought I was done after the first one until my body decided to toss me on another round of the rollercoaster.” Her gilded blanket covered shoulders shrugged lightly. “I guarantee you something, though, when I see the father again he’s getting a hoof to the mouth for making me that fat.” She joked, winking to the spotted unicorn. In no world would she actually try to harm Tembovu. Perhaps in words, but never physically. Besides, it was something they both had wanted, and despite having not seen the Elephant King as of late, she only hoped he wanted it now as well.

How long ago did you have them?” She listened as Adaeze began, nodding along. Rexanna laughed slightly as she finished and grinned, nodding to her gently. “I had them at the very end of Birdsong. I’ll bring them to the Edge at some point so they can see you. They’re hellions, these ones.” She admitted with another small laugh. “The filly, Kiada, was born with magic. Her spine is on fire and takes shape of different animals depending on how she’s feeling. It was terrifying at first until I realized the flames didn’t burn nor did they seem to bother her.” She reminisced fondly. “Anyway, what do you hope you have?” She cocked her head and shifted her weight with her question, remembering that when she first found out she was pregnant she had wanted a girl.

"Talk."
rexanna
image credits

@Adaeze
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
now's not a good time - by Adaeze - 08-13-2016, 11:28 PM
RE: now's not a good time - by Rexanna - 08-14-2016, 12:35 PM
RE: now's not a good time - by Adaeze - 08-15-2016, 12:09 AM
RE: now's not a good time - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 01:09 AM