the Rift

[PRIVATE] sweet disaster

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
Once again Sabia had wandered away from the Throat in search of a place where you weren't melting. The mare's travels had taken her far but so far she had not regretted it, the sights were beautiful. The sun was blocked by the trees leaving it to dapple the ground with its bright light, birds sang their beautiful songs from somewhere overhead, and there was the gentle sound of a trickling stream although Sabia could barely hear it due to her only one working ear. Nevertheless Sabia felt like she was in a dream and expected to wake up any second now.

Until she woke up though the rose grey mare would follow the sounds of the stream until she found it, which she did. It wasn't too terribly deep it swallowed her hooves in its cold waters but that was it, so the curious mare followed it deciding to find where the stream would lead her.

It didn't take her far before the mare found something interesting, breath taking to be more exact. A place lost in time, forgotten by all but those who happened to wander by. The mare questioned on home many horses looked at those flowing drapes and decided to look inside Sabia wasn't sure but she was one of them.

Stepping from the stream Sabia settled first one grey hooves then another on the stairs and before long she was walking up them her hooves echoing off the pillars. Carefully she walked through the drapes letting them glide across her body like a lover's touch, then she frooze surprised and amazed at what was before her.

A unicorn stood there unaware of her presence it seemed, the mare seemed like she belonged there. Her coat such a beautiful color seemed to blend with the building making her seem like a goddess among the lost place, her horn golden in color shined brightly and the odd floored lights coming from above danced over her coat making the unicorn look like something from a dream.

Deciding she already seemed weird simply standing there looking at the mare Sabia spoke, "I hope I'm not intruding..." she said in her soft quiet voice. The mare she did not know and smelt of a different herd, she wasn't looking for a fight.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  

@Rexanna
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-15-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-16-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-16-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-17-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-17-2016, 10:29 PM