the Rift

[PRIVATE] sweet disaster

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
and so it goes, we found our sweet disaster
The pegasus smiled in return, a gentle, kind, warm smile. The kind of smile someone wanted after having a long rough day. It was comforting, and even perhaps a bit thankful. And for that, Rexanna stepped a bit away from the mare to allow her room to join the Thief under the cascading rainbow lights. As she introduced herself, Rexanna listened diligently for the name of the woman. She turned the name over in her mind, making sure to remember it – as she often did with every person that introduced themselves, and nodded gently as she spoke of the Dragon’s Throat. “I thought so. I didn’t want to be rude, though. A friend of mine named Ilios lives down there.” She offered with a smile, remembering the golden man with teal feathers and ivy markings across his face, and how in one of her darkest moments upon coming to Helovia how he had gifted her a feather. It still was intertwined in her mane, somewhere among the beautiful chaos that made up Rexanna’s typical appearance. “It’s a pleasure to meet you Sabia.” She added in with a slight flick of her tail, another portion of beautiful chaos. Marembo watched ever so gently, allowing his tiny fluffy ears to flicker with the sounds that often surrounded the area.

Nevertheless, the Thief let her oceanic gaze linger on the mare as she looked up to gaze upon the shards of glass that created such a kaleidoscope of hues. A small giggle escaped Sabia, and Rexanna couldn’t help but to smile, reminiscing in the fact that she – too – had been confused and surprised by the general structure and how beautiful something so forgotten could be. “This is the Ancient Rotunda,” she began, her voice a soft and gentle chime on the wind. “I’m not sure how long it’s been here. It’s beautiful, though. Definitely my favorite place to clear my mind.” The Thief’s gaze drifted to the stained glass once again before returning to the rose gray mare, a soft smile sticking to her lips despite the hollowness in her mind from her thoughts.

Have you been in Helovia long?” She questioned quietly. It was an honest question, perhaps a bit bold. Sabia had every right not to ask, but Rexanna was a curious creature and had only been in Helovia for two of her six years of life. Perhaps her ease around asking bold questions and her curiosity were how she managed to gain such a high rank in the Basin. She might not have been great at stealing things, as most Thieves were, but she was wonderful in gathering information and meeting faces; faces that one day may become a friend or foe.

"Talk."
in a river of champagne—
swimming through the morning after.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Sabia
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-15-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-16-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-16-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-17-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-17-2016, 10:29 PM