the Rift

[PRIVATE] sweet disaster

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
and so it goes, we found our sweet disaster
Rexanna had never truly been one to steal things, but she was one that willed herself to learn of many. She’d remember names the best she could, faces as well. Subconsciously she had made it her goal to learn the faces and names of everyone she had come across, and she often did her best every time. So curiosity was something that drove the mare – especially when she had escaped Calstron’s clutches and seduced the guards from capturing her. She remembered their names too, even if she had to filter out the events that occurred in Helovia and dust off the pages. She’d remember them, and everyone she met here even if she didn’t catch a name, until her dying breath.

Marembo watched, situated contently along the mare’s withers, listening as the rose grey mare spoke. Rexanna nodded along when Sabia reiterated the name of their current location, as if to encourage the mare that it was correct. It was a great place to relieve stress. She had been doing that when she met Rohan, had done it when she had a fight with Tembovu and tried to swear off love – oh what a stupid idea that had been – and when she ended up physically fighting Erebos. Yet, as her question reached the mare’s ear, the Dragon’s Throat woman replied with a name that was familiar to her. She let her soft gaze fall on the mare once more and allowed the smile to stay its place on her pale lips. “Wonderful. Sikeax is a kind mare.” She noted, remembering the kindness that she had felt and received from the woman in their brief encounter. And when the winged mare had returned the longevity question onto her, Rexanna let a small laugh slip through her lips.

About two years now, for me. Lived in the Basin ever since.” She began, shifting her weight and flicking her dual toned tail against her ashen hocks. “It’s crazy to think about everything that can happen in two years. When I first came to Helovia I didn’t think it was possible.” She added, mentally noting all the love trouble she had received, all the herd drama that had occurred, the children she had, and lastly finding the egg to her companion that sat upon her shoulders as an extension to her soul. She let her gaze drift from Sabia, then, returning to the glass and the pillars for a brief moment. “I hope you find Helovia to your liking. For me, it was like finding a diamond in the rough.” Her voice was gentle, brushed with a glaze of honesty.

"Talk."
in a river of champagne—
swimming through the morning after.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Sabia
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 01:39 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-15-2016, 02:23 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-15-2016, 10:03 PM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-16-2016, 01:06 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-16-2016, 01:27 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Sabia - 08-17-2016, 02:14 AM
RE: sweet disaster - by Rexanna - 08-17-2016, 10:29 PM