the Rift

[OPEN] [Unbound] Come one, Come all.

Ashamin the Clovenheart Posts: 426
Outcast atk: 8 | def: 11.5 | dam: 5.5
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 HH :: 5 [Frostfall] HP: 79 | Buff: NUMB
Lochan :: Plain Cerndyr :: Dark Mist & Rakt :: Common Cerndyr :: Starpast Jen

The Clovenheart

The sight of Paradox in the distance causes a shifting to occur in the trio. Immediately Rakt's head lowers, and he shakes the antlers atop his head stubbornly. Caught between regret and disappointment, the red cerndyr can't decide if he'd rather apologize or die first.

Ashamin would make sure his bonded chose the former. And if he couldn't do that alone, then Lochan would help. All three of them were feeling different as of late, and strange. The encounter with the Earth God, and then the spirit of Frostfall, had left Ashamin wondering about his life. Seeing his daughter, too, had changed things. But he was dedicated to the Unbound, and he did not expect that to change just because other things had. They were his family, the wanderers he gathered when he could.

The sand was warm between the clefts of their hooves, but it only reminded Ashamin of darker things that had happened there as of late. He tried to push the thought from his mind, though, and ordered his companions to stand behind him when he approached. It appeared that Paradox was not alone, and when Ashamin found himself sidling up beside the chestnut mare, the part of the pegasus' speech that he heard filled him with hope. Was this a new member, then?

"You need not worry about skill yet, stranger. If Paradox has brought you to the Unbound, then she has brought you to live a life among friends and teachers. Anything you wish to practice you can be taught," the Clovenheart offered with a smile that came just before his name. "I am Ashamin the Clovenheart, and these are my companions Lochan and Rakt." As their names were said, the two cerndyr blinked and stepped forward, though Rakt stepped very decidedly away from Paradox.

"Speaking of," Ashamin said, turning to the mare he'd sliced open not long ago, "Rakt would like to apologize for his behavior when we last trained..." and then there was a pause as the cerndyr blatantly ignored this obvious hint, choosing instead to sniff at the newcomer's hooves "...but apparently isn't going to yet, so I'll do so on his behalf." Ashamin finished the thought with a soft glare to the blood, which was met with a splash of red across their bond. Lochan lowed softly, trying to keep the peace while also struggling to stay awake in the bright day. "Give him time," Ashamin murmured to Paradox as he moved to offer her his cheek, a greeting that he was known for. He would wait to do the same for the young mare, but she seemed nervous enough as it was.

""

ASHAMIN
image credits

So sorry to have kept you guys waiting! Also, forgive me if I got any aspects of Sali's appearance wrong/for being so vague, her profile is blank so I'm not too sure on how she looks. @Paradox

See Ashamin's profile for more information about Lochan, Rakt, and his various items.
All magic and force allowed, barring death and permanent injury.
Do not tag me, please message on skype instead

Messages In This Thread
[Unbound] Come one, Come all. - by Paradox - 08-15-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: [Unbound] Come one, Come all. - by Sali - 08-21-2016, 03:21 AM
RE: [Unbound] Come one, Come all. - by Paradox - 08-30-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: [Unbound] Come one, Come all. - by Sali - 08-31-2016, 02:57 AM
RE: [Unbound] Come one, Come all. - by Ashamin - 09-06-2016, 12:44 PM