the Rift

[OPEN] [Unbound] Come one, Come all.

Paradox Posts: 23
Outcast atk: 7.5 | def: 10 | dam: 2.5
Mare :: Equine :: 14.3 :: 5 HP: 60.0 | Buff: Novice
Smack

broke as hell, but blessed with beauty,

Sali's words flutter softly into the wind and are carried swiftly away by a strong breeze off the water. Only the sound of the water crashing on to the beach fills their ears. A peaceful lull. A tug and pull of nature. Her body moved only slightly as the tide came in and out, covering and uncovering her hoofs with rough sand. Paradox closed her eyes again, her mind falling back to when she was a child. She was born on a shore very similar to this. Raised there. The ocean was her home and where she felt most comfortable. He had whisked her away from the water, from her home, and she had followed- mindlessly in love. Given into his every whim like a teenager, love struck for the first time. She had even given him a child, and what had he given her? Nothing. In fact, he took the child and made another woman his Queen. She had fled his herdlands, ashamed and embarrassed that she had given so much to someone who did not even want her.

Her ears snapped against her head and she snapped angrily into the air. Her eyes widened and she turned- nearly forgetting the mare standing beside her. I apologize..... Her honey tones entered the air softly. My past continues to haunt me..... Her tones trailed off as she met the eyes of the mare. She could some what understand her feelings. Alone. In a new place. With someone you've only just met. She could not, however, imagine what she was feeling standing here- looking out at the ocean. Icy blue eyes peered back out over the horizon, the waters had swallowed up half of the sun now and an orangey-red glaze painted the sky. Soon it would be dark.

White ears swiveled searching for a sound of someone, anyone. But it seemed no one had heeded her call. She stamped her foot angrily, water splashing up around her knees. She knew there were many members- she'd seem them at the gather with the Pegasus filly, and yet none had shown. This mare might think that she had lied, or that she was a complete nut. I'm not sure where the others are. Her tones bit out harshly. She pivoted on her haunches and rolled out of the reach of the waves, sand now sticking heavily to her damp legs. She turned to face the dark mare, Do you have any idea of what you may bring to this herd? She asked, her tones losing the harshness, her eyes inquiring gently. While we wait, we can figure out where you might fit in best. I, myself, am a crusader primarily and have been practicing my skills with Ashamin, our leader. But there are other roles, like a healer or a looter- even a seer. What talents do you have, Sali?
the kind that a rich man can't turn down
speech

ooc: So, Jen said she would be bringing Ashamin soon, other Unbound members are busy with life, at the moment I believe. But we'll just keep going until someone joins!
pattern belongs to subtle patterns
[/quote]

@Sali
And any other unbound members who want to join!
[Image: GmLmcWI.png]
Wishlist Magic and some PP allowed on Paradox, aside from death.

Messages In This Thread
[Unbound] Come one, Come all. - by Paradox - 08-15-2016, 11:09 AM
RE: [Unbound] Come one, Come all. - by Sali - 08-21-2016, 03:21 AM
RE: [Unbound] Come one, Come all. - by Paradox - 08-30-2016, 03:34 PM
RE: [Unbound] Come one, Come all. - by Sali - 08-31-2016, 02:57 AM
RE: [Unbound] Come one, Come all. - by Ashamin - 09-06-2016, 12:44 PM