the Rift

[PRIVATE] we could be immortals

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

I took a longer route leaving the threadhold than I would of planned. Well to be honest I had started to follow the painted mare who I think was my adopted sister... But well, I decided against it for now. I would find her again, I hope. If not than it is not meant to be. Although one of these days I do need to go north and look for my half siblings. Would they hold it against me that I am equine? Doubtful. They are family. I smile slightly. Sarabi's speech was becoming better with time. It was hard to believe I am almost three now. Both Sarabi and I have grown so much in that time frame. We've also seen so much too. Far to much. The heat of TallSun is not helping my mood any. I have always hated the heat. The coolness of the Falls caves have always been my savior. Not this year however.

My mind goes through everything as we keep moving. Sarabi's and my own lives playing in my mind like a twisted fucked up movie. The invasion of the Falls, and the murder of my mother are the worst parts. Even Sarabi whines at the memory. I don't even know where my legs are carrying me until water splashing breaks into my thoughts. I'll go? Sarabi questions softly. No, we go. However my ever protective sister moves forward slightly ahead of me as we arrive at the Blood Falls. I can not remember if I have ever been here before, but it was obvious from the start we were not alone. A stallion, no I can't even call him a stallion. He is a beast. His body coated in ebony for the most part. My dual colored eyes can not help but take him in as I freeze. He would tower over me. Simple as that. His midnight black body is only broken up by a pure white face and two white markings on his forelegs. Say something, stop staring. But I couldn't help it. Not only is he handsome... He's also bonded twice over.

The silence was getting kind of awkward on my part, specially since I don't know if he or the creatures he's bonded to have seen me... So I choose to break the silence. "Looks like I am not the only one trying to seek relief from this heat." Smooth, oh so smooth. Not. But I gesture toward the red creature playing in the ruby red water. "Looks like that one could almost blend in." I offer with a smile. Introduce us? Sarabi prods in my mind. No. Only if he asks. I do however, ask a question. "I have never seen any creatures like your bondeds. What are they?" I assume they must be bonded, from the actions and how close they hang to the beast. They, specially the gold, seem to stay close like Sarabi does with me. Then again I could be way off.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

@Volterra - sorry for the rambling <3

Messages In This Thread
we could be immortals - by Volterra - 08-15-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Vitani - 08-15-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Volterra - 08-16-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Vitani - 08-17-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Volterra - 08-18-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Vitani - 08-23-2016, 05:49 PM