the Rift

[PRIVATE] we could be immortals

Vitani Posts: 92
Dragon's Throat Mare atk: 3.5 | def: 8 | dam: 7
Mare :: Equine :: 14.2 :: Three Years HP: 67 | Buff: NOVICE
Sarabi :: Common Hellhound :: Hellfire Emily
Vitani the Reckless

"You have magic?" He questions and I can not help but grin. "Yes I do. Watch this." I pick a place a good distance off from us, as I don't want to chance harming myself or my new friend and his companions. I focus carefully, pressing the wind and water together into a small spinning storm. Sarabi looks from me to the beast as I show a taste of my first magic. The second was not as easy to show. The winds picked up as the storm revolved around until even my mane and tail felt like they were being tugged at. A smile lit up my face, the joy in my face reaching my dual colored eyes, which was something that had not happened for a long time.

"I can't make very big ones, but big enough if needed." I speak softly. Just as suddenly as I had made it raise, I let the storm die down. I turn back to the beast. My mind wonders idly if I could be the beauty to his beast.... But that would require me to be a beauty to begin with. "I can also heal, but you'd have to be injured for me to show you. I could of saved my mother if I had known of that magic.." And just like that the conversation turns back to my mother. How had I been able to do that? Mentally I am kicking myself. "Grief can make you weak, but it can also make you strong. If you met your mother's killer, her memory would undoubtedly fuel your blows and help you take them down." I nodded, imagining the rage combined with the storm that I could control.

I no sooner had given up my lack of belief in the leadership of my herd than he suggested something I have been pondering for a while now. "Perhaps you should leave," His voice makes me want to swoon, as my gaze locks with his crimson eyes. "As an outcast, you have free rein to protect your own belongings as you see fit." I merely nodded, thinking. He is right. We leave, we protect ourselves. Maybe, just maybe we can get our feather back.... "I hope to see you again Volterra... You have given me quiet a bit to think about." With that we move off as one back towards the Falls. I have a few things to collect before departing, if that is what I decide.

"speech here"
Sarabi Talks

short quote
Credits: Whit's tables were an inspiration | Image by semper

@Volterra - Yes to the updated thread, do you want to start or shall I?

Messages In This Thread
we could be immortals - by Volterra - 08-15-2016, 01:15 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Vitani - 08-15-2016, 10:55 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Volterra - 08-16-2016, 02:23 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Vitani - 08-17-2016, 02:09 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Volterra - 08-18-2016, 02:05 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Vitani - 08-23-2016, 05:49 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Volterra - 08-24-2016, 04:03 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Vitani - 09-02-2016, 12:31 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Volterra - 09-02-2016, 04:45 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Vitani - 09-02-2016, 05:22 PM
RE: we could be immortals - by Volterra - 09-04-2016, 06:33 AM