the Rift

Fireflies in a Mason jar.

Hector Posts: 262
Outcast atk: 7 | def: 9.5 | dam: 3.5
Stallion :: Hybrid :: 18.3hh :: 7 Years HP: 63 | Buff: ENDURE
Veci :: Plain Boggart :: Suffocate Dream

Hector
The large stallion had his front legs tucked up against his chest. Large wings were spread wide as he soared through the air over the threshold. He remembered being here when he first came into Helovia. Veri moved along next to him, invisible to all others. The boggart was a constant companion to the 18.3hh stallion, ever since they had bonded the two rarely spent time apart. He hadn't been back to the Threshold since meeting Aiedial here. Bright orange mane flowed in the wind as dark chestnut ears swiveled around to listen. A voice caught his attention. Ever attuned to his thoughts, Veri spoke in his mind. '"A.. foal..? Or... what?"' A snort was given to the boggart, and he began to circle down towards the ground.

Sturdy black hooves landed with a soft thud on the ground as he landed. The liver chestnut stallion ruffled his wings for a moment before folding them neatly against his sides. Double rhino horns on his head were prominent as he moved towards the source of the sound. "I don't believe I am whom you call 'mama', but may I be of assistance? My name is Hector, warrior of the herd called Dragon's Throat." He stated, coming upon the younger Pegasus mare. The stallion himself was a tribrid which means he was a mix of equine, Pegasus and unicorn, as depicted by his features. He had the double horn and the leonine tail of a unicorn, the wings of a Pegasus, but the hooves of a regular equine. Veri stayed silent in the stallion's mind and invisible to the eyes of the Pegasus mare. For once the boggart wasn't being overly nosy about things.

image credits

• Dragon's Throat Rank Experience: Fortify | Level 3
• Permission given for moderate power play, magical influence and damage at all times

Messages In This Thread
Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Luciérnaga - 08-16-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Hector - 08-16-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Rexanna - 08-16-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Luciérnaga - 08-18-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Sacre - 08-19-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Hector - 08-20-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Luciérnaga - 08-22-2016, 10:44 AM