c
i
é
r
n
a
g
a
Oh how she hoped it was her Mama. How she longer for her company again. It had been weeks, months even, since she had seen her and the young girl had felt such a huge loss that she didn't even know how she could cope. But, instead of a purple feathered mare, the woodline produced a chestnut tribrid. Large, feathered wings adorned his back and two horns protruded from his face. His demeanor was soft and he did not appear threatening. Appearance and demeanor were the first things that Luci noticed, and she was usually a divine judge in character. Aye.. She speaks softly, her words coated with a heavy Latin accent, a soft giggle following. You mostly certainly are not mi mama. She dipped her head softly, elegantly, a gentle giggle floating from her lips again. Yo soy Luciérnaga. Pleasure to, ah, meet you. Her speech was generally fluent, but at times could become broken.

As if on cue, and before the stallion could speak again, the woodline produced another body. This time an elegant creme based mare with an exceptional horn. Gold jewelry doted her horn and back. Jewelry that caught Luciérnaga's eye. For it was very similar to the gold her mother used to wear. A soft smile pulled at the corner of soft violet lips as her gold eyes watched the mare carefully give her introduction. Helovia. Luci nodded gently. She had heard of this place maybe one of twice before, but had never been far from her home lands. I, ah, I believe I must be in search of a home. Her accented words softly wafted into the air, almost the way a butterfly takes flight from a flower on a lazy day. The thought of excepting a home from a stranger was a bit daunting, but living alone in the forest was not exactly her best plan either.
Image Credit

@Hector
@Rexanna

Messages In This Thread
Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Luciérnaga - 08-16-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Hector - 08-16-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Rexanna - 08-16-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Luciérnaga - 08-18-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Sacre - 08-19-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Hector - 08-20-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Luciérnaga - 08-22-2016, 10:44 AM