the Rift

Fireflies in a Mason jar.

Luciérnaga Posts: 4
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 16.2 :: 3
Smack

Luciérnaga
so we treat our love like a fire-fly

All this attention was mesmerizing to the star spotted mare. It had been a long while since she had interacted with others of her Genus. She had spent most of her time speaking with the animals of the land, noticing the plants and experimenting with their wonders. Now, here before her stood a stallion with horns and wings, and a mare with horns. And aloft the golden mare's back was something she had not noticed previously, a small weasel type creature. How interesting, that horses and other creatures alike here could get a long in such harmony. She peered at him longingly for a moment, wishing to brush her velvety muzzle about his soft fur. How rewarding it must be to have something so closely bonded to you that it is like a part of you. Snapping her for her thoughts, her audits lurch forward and her body tenses momentarily at the excited introduction of yet another stallion. This one is dark complexion with red accents, his hide completely clashed with hers, and yet on his head are magnificent red horns- what a sight he is. And it seems he knows every one that is here.

They all speak of their home lands, and she listens intrigued. Curiously taking in the aspects of each land to assess which one might be best for her. The large winged stallion approaches her, lacing a large red wing over her back- she tucks her fire-fly wings tighter against her back. A strange gesture to her, especially for someone that doesn't know her. But she assumes it as friendly and doesn't shy away. Its not in Luci's nature to be rude or offensive. She just nods silently to each beast until they have all finished their informative speeches. It seems as though the Dragon's Throat might be a first choice considering all the Pegasi that are said to live there, but when the other mare speaks of the dry heat of the land- she suddenly questions herself. Heat is not in our purple lass's list of favorite things. She does not like her hide to be darkened by sweat, although even here amongst the trees it seems humid- and she considers how much hotter it may be even there...in the Throat.

The Basin sounds interesting, but the idea of few Pegasi stresses her a little. She's not sure how well she would fit in with other's there when she would feel the need to fly most of the time. Her attention is then directed to the one called Sacre as he speaks. And interestingly enough, she is intrigued by him. His dark hide. His horns. His enthusiasm. He reminds her a bit of a friend she had back in the Caballos Voladores. And his offer of friendship strikes a cord with her. Though there is no mention of Pegasi in the World's Edge. Her brow furrows and she chews her lip a bit. "Are there others like me there as well?" Her accented tones float out- cautiously curious. Of course, with the name "World's Edge", you would think there would be more of her type. It sounds as though there would be plenty of areas to soar above the clouds there.

"Dios mio." She vocalizes softly, how difficult this is. It should not be this difficult to choose a home, should it? But the fear of hurting other's feelings or offending someone lingered in the back of her mind. Her heart was too good sometimes. Though, all present seemed fairly nice enough. She eyed the three of them. Her brow furrowed again and she chewed her lips. The wing of the red stallion was becoming suffocating as she felt the need to move. She was feeling trapped, literally and metaphorically. Trapped in her head trying to make a decision. Her eyes darted from each horse. She made eye contact with both the mare and the red trihybrid as she spoke. "I appreciate each of your offers." She said with a nod of her head. "And I am sorry I can't choose you all. But I believe I shall follow Sacre home to the World's Edge where I can learn from him of becoming a healer." As latin tones ceases, golden eyes fell on the boy with the foxes. Her eyes darted to the two little creatures below him and a soft smile spread on her violet lips.

"talk talk talk"

OOC: Luci is going with Sacre to World's Edge. Thanks ya'll!

like it only gets to shine for a little while

@Sacre

Messages In This Thread
Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Luciérnaga - 08-16-2016, 12:16 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Hector - 08-16-2016, 04:42 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Rexanna - 08-16-2016, 05:02 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Luciérnaga - 08-18-2016, 11:17 AM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Sacre - 08-19-2016, 03:25 AM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Hector - 08-20-2016, 11:44 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 03:23 PM
RE: Fireflies in a Mason jar. - by Luciérnaga - 08-22-2016, 10:44 AM