the Rift

[OPEN] suddenly I see [Hatching!]

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
It was dusk when the Thief happened to slip out of her cave. Her companion Marembo was on some kind of rampage, in search of something he knew of but could not convey to the gold dusted mare. Frustration easily lay beneath the surface, wondering if the day would ever come when the polecat didn’t drag her out for random searches that turned up nothing. She half expected this rampage to be similar – the tiny polecat so full and eager to search for something that he could never find, dragging Rexanna around just in case. It was exhausting, mentally and physically, and she wondered often if perhaps the other part of her soul had begun to go mad.

But this time was different, as she traversed the Basin’s tundra. Remy had his eyes set for a sign, something new and invigorating. And thus, like the Thief always had, she followed the tiny mammal. He moved across the ground, slinking like a fuzzy snake searching for prey as they began to head into the direction of the lake and Rexanna began to wonder if perhaps Marembo knew of some sort of beast that lived beneath the Basin’s subtle waves – a forgotten monster seen once in a blue moon that randomly would show itself to anyone who dared look. But it was not a monster, no sea thrashing finned beast that the polecat sought. This time, as they approached, he headed straight for the blue mare that had shown him nothing but kindness, a mare that even Rexanna adored to the fullest extent of her being.

Tiamat!” She nickered in greeting, picking up speed to catch up to the dappled rodent as he traversed the earth to her. A gentle smile easily found its place among her pale lips as they grew within a close proximity. The aura surrounding the mare was bright, electric, and quite energizing. Her smile grew, and she followed the mare’s pale gaze to the beautiful oceanic egg that lay on the gentle sands beside her. Marembo moved closer toward the egg, stopping before touching it in case Tiamat grew protective, but extended his tiny furry head out to sniff the egg and inspect something closer. Upon further inspection, the Thief noticed a crack among the gentle exterior of the shell and joy began to erupt within her. Looking up to view the seaside mare, Rexanna reached out in an attempt to let her muzzle gently brush by the elegant indigo of the Mender. “It’s hatching!” She added in, hoping that maybe her words would cement the idea to fact in case the mare happened to think it was an illusion. “What do you think it’ll be?” She questioned briefly, looking back to the egg with wide mirrored eyes. “I’m so happy for you.” This, she added in quieter, watching the show with the Mender as Marembo stood quite close and watched with his own blue gaze.

So this is what he had dragged her around for – Tiamat’s companion’s hatching. The Thief had no grounds to be mad at the little polecat anymore, even if she wanted to try.

"Talk."
I’ve become a simple souvenir of someone’s kill
And like the sea—
I’m constantly changing from calm to ill.
Rexanna
image | coding

@Tiamat :DDDD SO EXCITED
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Tiamat - 08-17-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Rexanna - 08-17-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Tiamat - 08-19-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Mortuus Nox - 08-19-2016, 10:24 AM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Tiamat - 09-15-2016, 12:49 AM