the Rift

[OPEN] suddenly I see [Hatching!]

Mortuus Nox Posts: 187
Aurora Basin Time Mender atk: 3.5 | def: 10 | dam: 7
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 15.2 :: Immortal HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Dressy
Mortuus Nox
Like normal the black beast had been wondering through the Basin. His cracked hooves traveled and his gray cold eyes watched the world around him. The hustle and bustle of tall sun started to kick in as they were only a season away from the harsh winter. His scared pelt dripped with small beads of sweat as he moved further and further into the lands. Out if the corner of his eye he saw two figures standing together. They seemed to be looking at something Tiamat had, so he wondered closer to the pair.

Upon closer inspection the demonic crown twisted to the left slightly. It was an egg. He smiled and looked to the Ocean mare.
“Well would you look at that. Someone has been doing some work around Helovia. Congratulations Tia. I can not wait to meet your new companion. .” His heavy skull then turned to the gold mare and he dipped his head in a greeting. “Oh and Hello to you Rexanna.” He listened to the women speak about the egg in front of them. Nox had never really seen an egg hatch before, so he was not too sure what would happen.

No sooner than the pair stopped speaking cracks began to form in the hardened shell. Cold eyes watched as the Blue mare's excitement was rising. He watched, gray cold eyes could not become unglued from the sight of the breaking egg. What would be hiding in it's dept. Then he got his answer a small white and black thing floated in the air. It was young and not like other companions Nox had seen. He turned his large skull and brushed Tia's shoulder as his deep voice spoke. “Well would you look at that. What a beautiful name you have picked for it. I can not wait to watch Nimue grow with you Tia. May I ask what this beautiful creature is called?” He did not want to crowed the small companion. He wanted to let the ocean mare have her time with the new baby.

“Talk.”
Anyone can Die
Only a few live forever

image | coding

@Tiamat @Rexanna

Please tag Mortuus Nox in all posts
magic & permanent injury is permitted excluding death.

Messages In This Thread
suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Tiamat - 08-17-2016, 01:51 AM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Rexanna - 08-17-2016, 10:20 PM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Tiamat - 08-19-2016, 12:48 AM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Mortuus Nox - 08-19-2016, 10:24 AM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Rexanna - 08-21-2016, 09:54 PM
RE: suddenly I see [Hatching!] - by Tiamat - 09-15-2016, 12:49 AM