the Rift

snake in the grass || open!

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

THE hazelnut and the bay are not left wondering long. Soon enough, a boldly colored Pegasus mare finds her way into their little group. When she begins to take control of the Eldala's hopes of success flounder. /So much for my determination to instantly impress. / The unusual stallion is healed enough to be on his feet in no time at all and he's even more stunning when upright. Long, delicate legs stretched for ages from a trim and fit barrel. He was everything a person could dream up for genderless beauty and more.

Eldala had found his first words overly dramatic...but he'd been certainly dying then so she had't really faulted him. Now, when he speaks she's fairly sure he's trying to make them laugh. Either that or he was like legitimately annoyed by her and the bay mare. She was never too good with these things but she felt like a good-natured, embarrassed chuckle would fit well as a response and so she did so with the addition of a few words. "Oh, no sir. I am a Weaver in a Herdland called the Aurora Basin. While we do have healers I can only help garments." The last bit was said in good humor with quirked smile and a wink. As he wobbles again she steps forward to offer her short little shoulder to lean on. Eldala continues in a warm voice, "Now that you're up though, Welcome to Helovia! I am Eldala. This place you've found has many Herdlands, all friendly and unique. Do you have things you prefer in a home, sir?" Her manner is polite and caring. She wasn't a healer but she was pretty sure that mild weather and a quiet space was always the best for recovery. The Aurora Basin was certainly the best place to get both those things. But, of course, it was up to the tall stallion what home he'd choose.

"word to the wordy words"

OOC: Sorry its so short but I didn't want to hold him up! *edit: also, I was given permission from Linds to skip over her because she was busy.
@Lyanna
@Toulouse

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
snake in the grass || open! - by Toulouse - 08-18-2016, 06:16 AM
RE: snake in the grass || open! - by Essetia - 08-18-2016, 03:19 PM
RE: snake in the grass || open! - by Eldala - 08-24-2016, 10:21 PM
RE: snake in the grass || open! - by Lyanna - 08-25-2016, 12:20 PM
RE: snake in the grass || open! - by Toulouse - 08-26-2016, 11:11 PM
RE: snake in the grass || open! - by Eldala - 08-31-2016, 11:34 PM