the Rift

snake in the grass || open!

Toulouse Posts: 146
Aurora Basin Impersonator atk: 8.0 | def: 11.0 | dam: 4.0
Gelding :: Equine :: 17hh :: Six HP: 74 | Buff: ENDURE
Boomslang :: Green Ratsnake :: Paralyze Neverrmind

Oh, the darling thought he was joking? Nay, she really should never pursue any sort of nursing career in his opinion. Here he had lay, hours from death and she had merely asked if he was alright. She continued on with how she was a weaver and worked with garments, and this excited Toulouse to say the least. Perhaps in another pre-helovian life he had been a skilled crafter of fine silk though perhaps he hadn't. Though also maybe Toulouse was surprised that she was in fact a weavess and not a real estate agent; The weaver from the place she named the Aurora Basin. The snake couldn't deny this clucky mares friendliness - possibly the only striking trait he had noticed at the moment.
"Everyone has their strengths, I'm Lyanna"

Not a truer word was spoken.
The golden mans sand stained nose turned in the direction of the pegasus, jealously admiring her wings for a moment before his thoughts were stolen once again by the words of the other golden creature present. She had introduced herself as Eldala, and yet again continued with some sort of sales pitch; it took almost every fibre of his being to not let her know that he was not oblivious to her blindingly obvious ulterior motives. He was still as weak and wobbly as a newborn, one look downwards and surely he would fall - yet still she blabbered on with her sales pitch.
Of cours,e he couldn't let these thought's be known or he might certainly be left here for dead, and to say he wasnt grateful for their presence was an understatement - he was more then relieved that they were here.

Trying his best at a charming smile, the man nodded to Eldala and answered her question.  "Warmth, an abundance of food, friends - these are things a home needs. Without which, is it really a home?"

Lyanna was the next to spoke. The winged physician mentioned there was a near by river and the gelding cheered an exasperated groan of relief.  "oh thank the gods! please, help me there at once!" Perhaps he was feigning his enthusiasm and even some of his weakness - but really he was delighted.
The barley man set off at a wobbly walk, relying on his unlikely team of fae's to spot him. He trundled down hill where he assumed a river would be located, and it did not take long at all to find the stream. Knees buckling as the frogs of his hooves touched the water Toulouse knelt down to gulp up as much of it as he could.
Gasping and heaving the man gorged up any drop that fell into his toothy chops; it took but a few minutes for his thirst to become somewhat quenched enough for him to stand once again. The dizziness was evaporating and much of the wobbliness also, so finally he turned to his saviours and whispered many grateful words of thanks. He was truly thankful for their help, though he had decided that perhaps it was best he stay with the one who knew the most about nursing and healing.
"I know not which nation you represent Lyanna, though I find my self still in need of your expertise" - he glanced to Eldala and then back to the striking pegasus - "If it's alright with you, may I stay under your care a while longer? I fear any more subjection to the elements and I will certainly perish."

lunarblues

Thankyou guys! I think we can wrap this up!!!!
Lou is going with Lyanna to the edge!
@Lyanna
I AM THE KEY TO THE LOCK IN YOUR HOUSE—
DO NOT CRY OUT OR HIT THE ALARM
YOU KNOW WE'RE FRIEND TIL WE DIE—

EITHER WAY YOU TURN, I'LL BE THERE
OPEN UP YOUR SKULL, I'LL BE THERE
CLIMBING UP THE WALLS

SO LOCK THE KIDS UP SAFE TONIGHT
CLOSE THE EYES IN THE CUPBOARD

Messages In This Thread
snake in the grass || open! - by Toulouse - 08-18-2016, 06:16 AM