the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Soft Wrongness

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
Sabia
When the sun begins to set in the Dragon's Throat it creates a scene one could only dream of. It's pink and oranges smear across the red dunes like a child's painting and it is breath taking, a sight for the lover's to watch together and fall into forever with eachother. Simply no one could have a negative opinion about it, however there was, a mare casts green eyes to the setting sun and only feels a heavy weight in her chest grow heavier. The mare simply cannoy enjoy the sight anymore, there were too many setting suns in the past with too many hopeless loves. Unfolding mighty creamed feathers from her sides the rose grey mare takes off into the darkening sky and heads far from the setting sun where the memories can't haunt her anymore, she was damaged goods and damaged goods could not enjoy such pretty things anymore, they had their chance and wasted it on unwise decisions.

The mare had been flying for hours, so long there was no sight of the sun who broke hearts of the lonely and damaged. Wings weakening the mare settles for a place shaded by lush trees, a place she had never been before perhaps a place she could get lost in. Grey hooves settle on fresh grass and remain there as the mare silently folds those mighty wings of her's to her sides, there was a sadness in her and being alone only made it worse, but she welcomed the loneliness with a heavy heart.

With a heavy sigh the mare gathers her surroundings. Large trees bunch together in tight groups merging their fine greens leaved together to make one large tree, they surrounded a body of water so clear the stones underneath where visible. Walking to the water the mare looks down and finds her reflection staring back at her, the same tired green eyes and battered ear, the ear was a curse that she would carry for the rest of her sorry life until the end. "What is it I'm supposed to do now?" she questioned her reflection, it only mocked her like a immature version of herself. "Why you're quiet helpful thank you, you're appreciated" the mare spoke to herself.

It was obvious all this alone time was driving the mare crazy so she backed away from her reflection and turned to face the trees bunched together in their close groups, 'together....' thought the mare with a small sigh.

The little Pegasus mare was so engrossed in her aloneness she did not notice the little yellow dot floating through the air, not until there was another, then another, and another. Before she knew it the sky was filling with thousands of yellow specks that could only be fireflys. Of course the mare then took notice to it and was amazed, her attitude lightened up and she was amazed. The whole night sky was illuminated by such small things, how was that possible? It was unlike anything she had ever seen "this is a dream....I'm not truly awake" she spoke to herself out of pure amazement.

Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  I went ahead and made the thread here, I hope you don't mind and sorry about the sucky post!

@Albrecht
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-19-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 08-26-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-28-2016, 04:13 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 08-28-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-29-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-01-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 09-06-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-09-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 09-11-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-14-2016, 09:43 AM