the Rift

[PRIVATE] A Soft Wrongness

Sabia Posts: 58
Outcast
Mare :: Pegasus :: 15hh :: 6 (Orangemoon)
Mouse
@Albrecht
Sabia
The place, so much like a dream, was a place Sabia could get lost in. The mare found herself okay with that, she could get lost here and never find her way out and she would be okay. It was like a dream and then it was not, right when the voice of a male peirced her ears it was a nightmare. Out of habit her deaf ear began to twitch nervously struggling to hear anything, but she would hear nothing from it.

The rose grey mare presses her wings tight against her sides and she swallows the lump in her throat. Sabia struggles to calm herself as she finds the words to reply to the sudden dark stallion. He is dark and tall but thin, still incredibly intimidating and much older than her. Sabia is afraid but she tries not to show it, she had already met a stallion before, Caneo, he showed her not all stallions were bad so maybe this one wasn't.

Taking another deep breath she finally spoke. "Y-yes...very uh romantic" her soft spoken voice struggles to make sense of itself in front of a stallion. The fireflies flicker and dance in the air, one lands on her node and causes her to snort in surprise.

This place seemed very secluded and Sabia was surprised to see another horse around here. Secluded also meant if something happened ...no she was unwilling to go there. So deep in her thoughts when the stallion spoke she didn't realized it at first. The question striked her as odd but Sabia spoke truthfully when she said "yes...yes...I'm alone." The mare clears her throat and tilts her head like a bird. "Strange...to see another horse here" she says quietly.
Put me through hell again, I miss the fire.
 Notes:  @Albrecht
" Stolen friends and disease, Operator please.
Patch me back to my mind.
But everybody knows.
That a broken heart is blind."

Force/violence is allowed as long as Sabia does not die or is maimed.
please tag if mentioned!

Messages In This Thread
A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-19-2016, 12:50 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 08-26-2016, 07:59 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-28-2016, 04:13 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 08-28-2016, 09:30 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 08-29-2016, 12:10 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-01-2016, 08:34 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 09-06-2016, 01:20 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-09-2016, 11:28 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Sabia - 09-11-2016, 03:09 AM
RE: A Soft Wrongness - by Albrecht - 09-14-2016, 09:43 AM