the Rift

A Mad Tea Party [open]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

He felt the little unicorn stand at his back. He didn’t turn, finding it more interesting to stand there and see what he was going to do. He heard his voice fluctuate as he told him about the Jabberwock. He smiled, a twisted one, letting his mind wonder. He imaged taking the Qian to the beast, the whole herd, and standing there watching all of them die, a little at a time. He revealed in the image, and an maniacal laugh almost escaped his lips. What a simply lovely image. He saw the unicorn prance in front of him, and singing again. He nodded in agreement at him, knowing he probably wouldn’t notice, but the gesture wasn’t meant for him anyways. It was a mental agreement between himself, that he needed to think about everything, and act carefully, very carefully, until he was sure.
“Yes I agree with you Ches. However, I don’t recall much about him, or our home.” He turned his head, wondering if the little creature could hear him over the singing coming from his vocal chords. He walked toward the creature and spoke a bit louder. “I don’t remember our home much, as I seem to have lost my memory. Come with me to higher ground, and tell the Knight about his former home.” He strode a distance, and looked back at him, hoping he would follow.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 10-23-2012, 08:35 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 10:47 PM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 10-25-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Valentine - 10-26-2012, 07:26 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 10-26-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Valentine - 11-04-2012, 02:19 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 11-06-2012, 12:40 PM