the Rift

A Mad Tea Party [open]

Valentine Posts: 203
Hidden Account
Stallion :: Unicorn :: 17.1 :: 12
teeroo

As he listened to the little unicorn his mind wondered. He imagined the place that he spoke of. How delightful. I am even more interested in him now. This queen sounded interesting enough. Off with their heads? Another wonderful thought, in his opinion. He watched the little unicorn bounced in the snow and wished he could be that happy. He was ever so cheerful. Why was that so? The thought had never occurred the hearted stallion, and he wished to know.
“Say Ches, why are you always so cheerful? Is everyone like that? Because I think I would definitely remember that.” He spoke in a slow, monochrome tone. He wasn’t in the best mood, but the little unicorn stirred a change in him, and he made him smile. He was thankful for that, because in these times, he could use all the happiness in the world, and there wasn’t much these days.

Strolling Along
Tying my Tongue
Gears are Shifting

I am no longer going into the cbox due to recent events. You can PM on this (Valentine's) account, go on my skype (teeroo777), or PM me on DA (teeroo). Thank you.

Credits to picture on page, since they won't show up since they are in black: http://twiwolf.deviantart.com/art/Free-Love-362011598

Messages In This Thread
A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 10-23-2012, 08:35 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 10:47 PM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 10-25-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Valentine - 10-26-2012, 07:26 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 10-26-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Valentine - 11-04-2012, 02:19 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 11-06-2012, 12:40 PM