the Rift

A Mad Tea Party [open]

Chester Posts: N/A
Unregistered
:: :: ::

Chester
You are now invited to the other side of sanity

The Cat is not always cheerful, but for the time being it suits his purposes. There is no reason not to leap, sing, and prance in his mind, or at least no good reason. Or perhaps he simply uses the gleeful insanity as a form of amusement. His secrets and motives are entirely his own, as they have always been. Sometimes he himself wasn’t even certain, for he is mad after all. Then, so is everyone else. The curved baring of teeth remains on his face, hiding thoughts behind poisonous lunacy.

“Would you? I rather think not. Then, it is not for me to decide.” Uncanny orbs of brilliant yellow regard the heart-marked Knight, unreadable. The little creature seems both aware of every bit of knowledge that has every existed, yet innocent and unknowing. A contradiction, deceitful and trustworthy, horse and cat, there and not there(or he would be if he had retained his abilities in this new world). Tail waves behind him, a feline gesture, as he paces behind the taller stallion, having given up his dancing through the snow.

He senses a darkness in Valentine, a darkness that seems to grow with every passing comment of death. He wonders if he should cease offering such information, but it is not in his nature to be so selective. The knowledge he grants is neutral, as all knowledge is, and it is up to the recipient to decide how to use it. So the concern vanishes quickly and he continues to trail behind his newest ‘friend’, determined to see what this game will lead to.

OOC:
Walking the walk
Talking the talk
Thinking my thoughts

Messages In This Thread
A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 10-23-2012, 08:35 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Valentine - 10-25-2012, 10:47 PM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 10-25-2012, 11:42 PM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Valentine - 10-26-2012, 07:26 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 10-26-2012, 11:34 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Valentine - 11-04-2012, 02:19 AM
RE: A Mad Tea Party [open] - by Chester - 11-06-2012, 12:40 PM