the Rift

[OPEN] The Labor of Love [Birthing]

Raeden Posts: 188
World's Edge Specter atk: 7 | def: 11 | dam: 3
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15.3hh :: 5 Years 3Months HP: 66.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Tin :: Plain Cerndyr :: Earth Spirit Dressy

So innocent; pure & sweet.

It was not long until someone had arrived to check on Raeden and her little prince. The mare was very kind and respectful and the rose gold mare smiled to the winged mare. Oh thank you Lyanna. I am Raeden a Specter, and this is my companion Tin. Come closer please, his name is Gawen, it means warrior hawk.   She smiled to the small colt in front of her. His deep swirling coat started to dry into a soft fluff. White and warm browns melted together like chocolate and his ocean blue eyes finally peeked at the new world. Tin was watching the clumsy little thing trying to stand for the first time, and he could not help but giggle. Kinda clumsy. Raeden shook her head and looked back to Lyanna. I guess I feel as good as I could for having to push this little tank out. Thank you for checking on us. Her teal eyes watched the child for a moment.

Gawen looked to her for help and the specter could not help but giggle a bit. Raeching her soft muzzle down she pressed against his new born coat to help him stand. Tin watched from the other side to help guide him. Raeden could not help but wonder if all foals were this clumsy. You can do it Gawen, just try again my love. She encouraged her child to stand and try to walk again. Raeden knew the small boy needed to nurse to help grow strong, but what if he just keeps on falling over? Cream tresses shifted over her golden skull as she looked to the moon doctor once again. Are foals normally this clumsy? He seems to be having a little difficulty. I might just be a worried mom,he is my first child. I hope that his father will be able to make it here to meet him.... Her voice trails off with some sadness.She wants Gawen's father to be involved with his life. She would not be able to teach him to fly, and provide the fatherly advice to a growing boy. Raeden wanted him to grow up and be a well respected man, but what mother doesn't want that for their boy?

She worried that Loth would not like him, and what if he tried to hurt him? Raeden would give her life for this little boy. This was her blood and her genes, the boys father was just a one night stand. The specter did not even know much about the stallion at all, and it started to worry her. Brushing her maw against the small boy honey coated words came from her mawYou will always be my first love. You are perfect in every way. Raeden could not contain the amount of Love she felt for this little creature. It was different from Tin, and the deer understood that. Tin knew he was Raeden's best friend and Gawen was her son. The deer pushed his muzzle against the boy Me love too.. Small deer hooves walked back towards the winged mare looking at her with bright green eyes wondering what she would say.

speaking 

Image Credits

@Lyanna @Gawen

Messages In This Thread
The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Raeden - 08-21-2016, 05:16 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Gawen - 08-21-2016, 07:45 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Lyanna - 08-22-2016, 06:54 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Raeden - 08-23-2016, 10:27 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Tembovu - 09-01-2016, 04:13 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Lyanna - 09-04-2016, 01:36 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Gawen - 09-04-2016, 06:00 PM
RE: The Labor of Love [Birthing] - by Raeden - 09-05-2016, 10:42 PM