Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
continuation from here!

rexanna & tembovu
But please remember me, my misery;
and how it lost me all I wanted —
There was some sort of commotion, something happening within the walls of her icy tundra of a home. She had been telling stories to her twins, all while Marembo slept peacefully in the little corner of the cave. He had stayed near the twins, but strayed a bit further when the children had found their companions. Each one of them was far more blood thirsty than the polecat knew, and he learned early on to stay out of their way. But the cave was fair game, it was safety and solitude, and Rexanna was always nearby to divert attention away from any attacks the small polecat might have suffered, and that in itself was a relief for the tiny companion. He slept, all while Rexanna paused in her story of Kings and Queens from her land when she felt as though something wasn’t quite right.

Wait here.” She demanded of her children, standing and shaking ever so lightly to get the dust away from her ashen legs. She turned, slowly slinking out to the mouth of the cave. It was bright out here, far brighter than within her cave, and it took a few moments for her eyes to adjust to the contrast. Peering further past the hot springs, she noted a couple of figures near the entrance, small little blobs, but it looked as though they were headed this way. Her head tilted, curiously looking upon the creatures that were headed her way, when she spotted the familiar sharp silhouette of Deimos. But the beast that stood beside him was large and felt oddly familiar. The beating in her chest of nervousness began to wash away as they approached further, bright blue eyes lighting up while a small smile graced her lips.

It was Tembovu. He had come. Alysanne must have told him, for there was no other way for him to know (as far as she knew of course!) She practically danced in place for a mere moment as Marembo woke and trudged to the mouth of the cave, rubbing his eyes to push the sleep out of them as he looked toward the commotion. “Temb!” She called out to the stallion, not knowing how brash and brave the man was for busting into her home and being greeted by the Reaper himself. She offered a smile and a nod to Deimos of thanks before looking back to her lover, the joy radiating within her at the pride she felt that he might meet his children for the first time. Would he be up to what the twins’ imagination had brought? Would he match the description and glory that Rexanna had constantly bestowed upon him? She hoped so. She reached forward, stepping ever closer to the Elephant King with her muzzle outstretched, aiming to embrace the man she loved more than she imagined. “Did Alysanne send you? We had twins, can you believe it? You must see them, they're beautiful.” She was nearly breathless, excited and overwhelmed with what had occurred for the day.

"Talk."
My dear, but if I make the Pearly Gates
I’ll do my best to make a drawing of God and Lucifer,
a boy and girl,
An angel kissin’ on a sinner.
image credits

@Tembovu YAS
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-22-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 08-22-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-22-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 08-24-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kianzo - 08-24-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-25-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kiada - 08-25-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 09-01-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kianzo - 09-01-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 09-01-2016, 10:49 PM