[OPEN] it wasn't hard to fall for you

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna & tembovu
But please remember me, my misery;
and how it lost me all I wanted —
The Elephant King hadn’t reciprocated the gesture, and for a moment the Thief felt a small amount of sadness creep across her spine. But she could understand it, being told of children that had arrived, birthed and made of your own flesh, but unable to see them until this very moment. So Rexanna tried to not take it too closely to her heart. He slipped past her, entering the mouth of her cave to look upon the bundled twins as they slept, flames emitting from Kiada in a trance of mere little lions on the prowl in the courage she often dreamed of when she slept. The Thief, blanketed in gold, followed the man of the plains into her cave, to see the interaction he might have with seeing them for the first time as she had not so long ago during their birth. Yet, when his ear flicked back toward her and he began to speak, it was as though she was holding a breath she didn’t know she had.

She exhaled gently, easily taking in the gentle scent of the King that she had loved so much, she felt joy beat within her breast that he was just as happy as she was at the circumstance of their last meeting. She slipped up beside him, Marembo trailing between the legs of the Thief to move over to the bundle of grasses that the foals slept upon, moving some little tufts of grass here and there so perhaps Tembovu might get the whole view of the two. Rexanna’s own gaze flickered between Tembovu and the resting peaceful faces of their children before stepping a little bit past him to lower her head to Kianzo’s golden mimic of his father’s appearance. “This is Kianzo. He was born second and surprisingly takes after you a lot.” She began, hovering her head closer to Kiada’s own ink dipped head, a mirror image of her brother and the markings of the two that had created such a cross. “This is Kiada. She was the first born, and she was born with magic.” She added in gently, looking up to try and catch his gaze for approval of the names.

But then a few moments passed and she emitted a soft sigh, trying to capture his gaze once again, to tell him of her travels to the West and how she had been pushed away – unable to tell the King of her pregnancy. Oh, how in the deepest pits of her being, how she hoped that he wouldn’t blame her for not telling him, not faced with someone who might’ve caused these two to not have even taken their first breath. A frown found her face as a small amount of frustration began to glaze over her oceanic eyes. “I came to the Edge before they were born. I tried to take you up on your offer, but one of the inhabitants wouldn’t let me pass. I told her that you had told me to come, but she refused. She knew… A lot about the history between us.” She shifted her head to look down upon their twins. “I didn’t want to try and push her, not in the state I was in.” She added in, hoping that perhaps one way Tembovu might be able to understand.

"Talk."
My dear, but if I make the Pearly Gates
I’ll do my best to make a drawing of God and Lucifer,
a boy and girl,
An angel kissin’ on a sinner.
image credits

@Tembovu FINALLY AHHH
feel free to PP any of the twins waking and what not, im too excited xD
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-22-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 08-22-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-22-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 08-24-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kianzo - 08-24-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-25-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kiada - 08-25-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 09-01-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kianzo - 09-01-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 09-01-2016, 10:49 PM