[OPEN] it wasn't hard to fall for you

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna & tembovu
But please remember me, my misery;
and how it lost me all I wanted —
Her chest fluttered as Tembovu spoke to their son. Kianzo was always so conniving, so dark and easy to upset, that it was almost like a sigh of relief as their father commanded the child. This is what he needed, what she needed. She didn’t need to continually be challenged, not when she had so many things going on at once. But Kiada’s cheerful voice was kind and gentle in return, excited at the view of her father. Suddenly, Rexanna felt all her worries dissipate. If nothing else, at least Kiada found joy in her father. And as the filly bounded out and her brother followed after, she noticed the gentle touch and kind words of Tembovu as he went to turn in the tiny cramped cave. She reached out for him gently with a small nudge and a smile. “Teach them your language, just so long as they aren’t going to talk bad about me to my face.” She grinned with a small wink before they stepped out into the light.

As they stepped out, Tembovu’s attention was dragged to the companions. Rexanna’s ears tipped forward to him as he spoke, waiting for the children’s words. It was followed shortly by Kianzo’s snappy reply, saying they didn’t have any. Rexanna’s gaze swept up to Tembovu for a brief moment, wondering if the Elephant King would help name his children’s companions, much as he had named hers. Marembo watched from the mouth of the cave, doing his best to avoid the foals the best he could. A small sigh passed Rexanna’s lips as Kiada pranced on the spot, easily looking to her companion as he fluttered into the air, hovering above the filly as if he were her own pair of wings. The flames along the childs back were beginning to shift again, casting a gentle glow against the group in the fading Tallsun light.

Then, Tembovu poised a question toward the Thief. The only question he ever seemed to ask. She caught his gaze as the words left his lips, his eyes burning into her soul. Suddenly, she felt almost timid against the force at her side. She reached out for him, pressing her muzzle gently against his strong broad neck. “I’ve been thinking about it. The Basin is hosting a festival soon, to celebrate Tallsun’s end and Orangemoon’s beginning. There will be the Aurora, storytelling, fireworks, and many other things. Come to me that night, and I will tell you my answer.” Her voice was strong though it wavered in places. She pulled her head back to try and catch his gaze once more. “I will tell you now that I will not go to the Edge with our children unless you’re taking us there.” A soft smile formed on her lips. Hopefully, he would understand and listen to her honest answer. "But when you go back to the Edge, be sure to tell everyone of the event. The whole herd is invited. Be sure to invite Adaeze as well. You can thank her for their names." She added in, nodding toward the foals before Kiada began to pipe up.

"Talk."
My dear, but if I make the Pearly Gates
I’ll do my best to make a drawing of God and Lucifer,
a boy and girl,
An angel kissin’ on a sinner.
image credits

@Tembovu standby while i get kia up in dis
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-22-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 08-22-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-22-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 08-24-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kianzo - 08-24-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-25-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kiada - 08-25-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 09-01-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kianzo - 09-01-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 09-01-2016, 10:49 PM