[OPEN] it wasn't hard to fall for you

Rexanna Posts: 499
World's Edge Mare atk: 4.5 | def: 8.0 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 15hh :: 7 years HP: 61.5 | Buff: NOVICE
Marembo :: Marbled Polecat :: None Skylark
rexanna & tembovu
But please remember me, my misery;
and how it lost me all I wanted —
Rexanna listened as Kiada spoke to Tembovu. Her gaze rarely leaving her beloved despite the children’s interactions with him. She had missed him, so much, that the pain in her chest had both grown and shrunk in the time of this encounter. It grew, because she knew she was sending him away again. But it had begun to shrink because he was here, and here with her and their children now. Now, it seemed as though her image of perfection had been completed. And oh, how she wished their children would grow up and get the life she never received. And oh, how she wished she knew more of Tembovu’s history, of how he grew up and what kind of family he had when he was just a mere colt. Perhaps it would do them both some good to have some hope – the hope of a life together. But she knew one of them would have to give in, to give up what they had for the other. And whether or not Tembovu was ready to give up his throne – which she’d never ask him to do, as he so often asked her to give up her own position – she realized that it might be time to give into temptation.

But of course, she wouldn’t let him know this ahead of time. No, she needed time to think it over, to speak with the leads, and to stay for the festival that she had come up with all on her own. And so, the Elephant King would have to wait. But he would be pleasantly surprised by the answer.

She thought this over as her lover spoke with their children, naming their companions just as he had named hers. Gifting them with names that suited each one of them and their respective personality traits. She listened, ears tipped forward as Tembovu’s attention returned onto her. And under his navy gaze, she began to melt once more – like she had when she first met him, an almost timid reflection of herself, viewing him as he tried to get himself rid of the tree he found himself in. She smiled to him, then, as he confirmed her invitation. He would return for her – regardless of time or circumstance. He always did. His lips reached out for her, then, and she leaned into his touch – velveteen muzzle lipping at her mane and his hard muscled body leaning back into her own. She pressed her face into his chest gently as he wrapped around her, asking if she was already sending him away, and all she could do was shake her head no. This moment had to last longer than the rest of their encounters. “It’s almost dark. Please stay, just for a night? You can leave in the morning...” She half asked, pulling slightly away from him then in the hopes that he might be able to stay a bit longer before making his venture back to the Edge.

"Talk."
My dear, but if I make the Pearly Gates
I’ll do my best to make a drawing of God and Lucifer,
a boy and girl,
An angel kissin’ on a sinner.
image credits
[Image: lovelyskylark.gif?8]
Permission given for moderate power play.
Feel free to use magic/force on Rexanna, without killing her.
Please tag in every post!

Messages In This Thread
it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-22-2016, 06:16 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 08-22-2016, 08:52 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-22-2016, 09:28 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 08-24-2016, 08:50 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kianzo - 08-24-2016, 09:11 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 08-25-2016, 07:28 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kiada - 08-25-2016, 07:42 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Tembovu - 09-01-2016, 06:02 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Kianzo - 09-01-2016, 06:31 PM
RE: it wasn't hard to fall for you - by Rexanna - 09-01-2016, 10:49 PM