the Rift

[OPEN] A Deep Breath Of Life {[Cera, Material Gathering]}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

THE day had been sweetly scented with summer thus far. The air, it  had been so warm she'd felt cradled by it with each step. There was always just -more- to the empty space between the ground and the sky when it was well heated by the sun. She'd been in love with the day, empowered and excited, until she'd seen that beautiful creature at the river. Even covered in mud the other mare's coat had glowed in a way her simply colored self never could./Ahh, life. There was always something to remind you of your humble position in the world...even on the best of days./

Oh, of course, she'd determined to not let the encounter douse her confidence too much. Instead, she now busies her mind running over rules of etiquette she knew, what she wanted to ask about, how she was going to get what she needed for the herd. A few passes of this information later her nostrils begin to pick up the salty smell of ocean air. The thought suddenly occurs to her that, while she'd chosen the coldest land in all of Helovia to reside (and did love it) the only true acquaintances (friends?) she'd made in her time here had come from this land. /Well, I suppose you can't take everything of your past out of you. Of course horses would have a predisposition to enjoying the company of like-minded heritage./

The little hazelnut mare carefully picks her way along until her hooves are buried in the sand and lapped up by the ocean. Her head raises high into the air and sucks in a deep breath of the air she'd much missed in the past few weeks. Eldala notes, not without pride, that she'd managed to take a straight path this time and not get lost. Of course, she'd only been able to be so sure for having made the mistake before.

/He did always say you can't ever know the right way without first being a little wrong../ Father's words were always right these days. It was a fact the terrene mare couldn't help but resent in an adolescent way. Her eyes squint against the sun, looking towards the island paradise she'd heard about, and waiting to see who might show up. Deep inside, she hopes for a certain someone. But she knows thats foolish, childish even, and so she swerves away from all thoughts of strong knights in shining armor with toned muscles. Instead, she feels suddenly small, awash with a burst of nerves, alone against the sea.

..  "Words"

OOC: While this thread is for crafting/herd-ey stuff. I figured Hector could always make an appearance if you wanted so they could get a first meeting in. =p

@Cera @Hector

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
A Deep Breath Of Life {[Cera, Material Gathering]} - by Eldala - 08-23-2016, 11:13 PM