the Rift

[OPEN] A Deep Breath Of Life {[Cera, Material Gathering]}

Eldala Posts: 64
Outcast atk: 5 | def: 9 | dam: 5.5
Mare :: Unicorn :: 14.0 hh :: 3yrs (Ages in Frostfall) HP: 63 | Buff: NOVICE
Capro :: Girgentana Goat :: None Goatfairy

A seagull skims the water before her gaze. His wingtips dance above the breaking surf with skillful execution as he seems to fear nothing while conducting the daring display. /This creature is nothing like me.  He would never seem insignificant but, instead, always part of the great ocean he soars over./ Indeed, how could he, when he was so comfortable in his life that he took nary a minute to contemplate his place in this world?

She's not left in her lonely spot long before a speck starts to show in the distance. It is not a small speck and so must be a Pegasus flying to investigate the horse waiting on the outskirts of their land. This stallion, one with curved horns and an absolutely massive stature, was surprisingly kind in spite of his imposing appearance. Hector, for that was his name, may have an intimidating body but his voice was anything but. The voice which came from his throat was calm and unfathomably welcoming. She wants desperately to eye his foreign frame but begins her speech calmly none-the-less, "I, oh-"

The breath the mare had been holding may have well been a strong wind for as quickly as it left her chest. A stallion, golden as the sun behind him, was skimming in on the waves just as the seagull she'd admired mere moments earlier. /Oh for fucks sake, this is NOT funny! Do you hear me, gods?/ First a huge, muscled warrior and now a lithe lord bathed in gold and an emerald gaze? Eldala's little blue eyes widen as she throws a gaping expression between the two. She's overwhelmed and embarrassed as she stutters for a moment, unable to speak in front of the two stallions so very out of her league. /This is horrible, I'm here on herd business not to gawk at two stallions who are merely doing their duty. Ugh, SPEAK. Why can't I speak!?/

The terrene mare struggles, almost looking at them for help, as she opens her mouth only to close it like a fish and release the air. It takes her a good moment to pull herself together enough to squeak out a greeting of her own, "Uh, I, hello. Thank you for being kind. I am Eldala and the Second Weaver of the Aurora Basin." Having gotten through that much, she feels mildly less embarrassed and manages to continue in a more confident voice, "I am in quite a need of some palm fronds as well as some sort of metal thread for items I'm weaving for my herd. It seems that the Dragon's Throat might have solutions for both these needs." A breath comes and she finishes her words in a little more of a rush, "I would be very grateful if you could help me with the task." She tries very hard to align her pale blue eyes with the one who'd named himself the Forger, or even to manage a direct look at Hector. But, after having already been so obviously appreciative of their appearances, she was finding her embarrassment to be a bit of a block. Instead, her eyes find a resting place in the ground. The ground, at least, didn't need to fear being undressed by her eyes.

"Words

OOC: Sorry, its a bit long >.<

@Hector

-Pixel by Niki-

△ All friendly/neutral contact is fine but no permanent injury/maiming/death △
△ Please tag me for everything you can, it helps me remember△

Messages In This Thread
RE: A Deep Breath Of Life {[Cera, Material Gathering]} - by Eldala - 09-07-2016, 03:36 AM